26

"Why did you make them leave?" I rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa. I crossed my legs, smirked and said "Well..."...

"Well, Draco to answer you question yes I do have children. Two to be precise." I looked at Nik, Elijah and Rebekah to see there reactions but they just looked confused. "Wait you told us they where dead?" Nik finally said like it had just crossed his mind. "Yes I said they did but after the twins who I had around 1860. I had another set of twins in 1918." I explained to the people in the room but half off them where drunk and didn't know what was happening. "Okay before I continue let's get George, Ginny and Blaise to bed." I lifted Ginny up while fed got George and Draco got Blaise. "Oh no your not going anywhere young lady." Damon demanded. Is this dude for real?

Seriously? I have a thousand plus years on him. "Okay I won't but don't for a second forget that I'm older and can rip you to pieces." I told him through gritted teeth and gave Ginny to Neville. After twenty minutes everyone was back and Damon was still glaring at me. "Right continue." Elijah said like he was requesting it. "I've told you what you need to know just ask questions." I rolled my eyes and waited for someone to speak. "What happened to the second set off twins?" Rebekah asked saying the first words to me since she brought the two doppelgänger lovers. "They died." I looked to the floor and tried to stop tears from falling. "How did they die?" Fred asked coming to sit next to me.

"Well you know in my one thousand years off life. I've made a few enemies to say the least. People had heard about it and the night me and Edward had left for New Orleans leaving the twins with our most trusted friend." "Who was the friend?" Stefan spoke up for the first time in a while. "Edwards sister Mary. Remember her Nik?" I smirked and looked up at him as he glared. "Yea well the night Mikael found us. Someone who I had turned had killed Mary and then killed the twins." I let a single tear drop at the memory and looked at my brothers and sister who all looked guilty.

"So who was it?-that killed them I mean" Malfoy asked. "Oh I don't remember I found him a week later and killed him." I smirked and laughed while everyone looked sad. "Anymore questions?" I ask looking at them. "Yeah what happened to the ones you had in 1860?" Malfoy once again asked a rather good question. "They're still alive. Living there lives the way they want." "Wait they're vampires too?" Kol asked after not speaking for awhile. " yep" I said popping the P. "Turned them when they were ready. Athena when she was 21 and Jasper when he was 22 he wanted to hold it against her that he was now technically the oldest because Athena was 10 minutes older then him. I used to be so annoyed hearing them scream at each other for hours on end about who was the oldest. Now I'd give anything just to hear there voices."

At this point I was crying but not making it obvious to anyone but my siblings but Draco came and sat at the other side of me and hugged me. Pansy was now asleep. Neville just didn't know what was happening and George and Theo were looking at me with wide eyes. "So you don't speak to them?" Theo asked. "No I haven't since there father died." Nik and Kol bent down infront off me and was each holding a hand when Nik said. "Valentina that was over a hundred years ago? You haven't spoken to your own children in that long?" I jumped up and waved my hands about walking away from everyone. "YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?! I have had to deal with that for a hundred years BECAUSE THEY THINK IT WAS MY FAULT!" I threw a table and continued. "But I know it isn't my fault because it was MIKAEL ITS ALWAYS MIKAEL! He ruined his relationship with his children so he ruined mine. THATS WHY HE FUCKING KILLED EDWARD!" I screamed at everyone in the room Bex and pansy who had woken up where crying and the boys all looked down sad.

But that was it for me I broke down.
I screamed.
I cried.
I broke things.
I vamp speeded to my room grabbed something from my trunk and vamp speeded back into the common room. When I walked in all five off my siblings looked at me shocked. "Valentina where'd you get that?" Nik asked slowly walking up to me. "Oh I always have one for emergencies." I smirked with tears still streaming down my face. "Now? Who shall I kill first?"...