11

"I'm back bitchesss" I said as I walked into the grill everyone looked with their jaws dropped. "Do I not get a hello?" I said as I walked over to the bar and poured myself some bourbon. "Valentina" someone finally spoke. "Rebekah my dear sister how I missed you." I said sitting on a stool and taking a sip of the alcohol. "What are you doing here? We haven't seen you in a decade maybe longer and the last we heard you were at a school called Hogwarts?" This came from a tall man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. "Well Klaus my dear twin I missed you too but you see I haven't been going by the name Mikaelson for 5 years so brother how did you find me?" I said drinking the rest of my drink.

"I'm klaus Mikaelson I have eyes and ears everywhere darling." Klaus said. "You had one off your hybrids following me didn't you?!" I yelled. I was met with silence and klaus looking down. "DIDN'T YOU!" I yelled again making klaus look. You see he may be the big bad powerful hybrid but I am much more. I'm the original tribrid. A witch, Vampire and Werewolf and just to make things better I look exactly like Amara Petrova the original doppelgänger. No one knows why or how but I'm almost identical to katerina Petrova or as you may know her. Katherine Perice 'the baddest bitch off all' hmmm yea no. I taught her everything she knows I am the TRIBRID.

"Look Valentina I just had to make sure you were safe." "Where's my brother and what have you done with him?" I joked then the door opened and another person who looked like me walked in. "Oh dear god please please tell me there isn't another doppelgänger?" I said. "Well while you've been playing witch at that medieval school some things have changed" Said Rebekah. "Who is she?!Wait....Katherine?" Said the girl with my face. "Hmm not quite dear, I'm Valentina Mikaelson. Klaus' twin sister." I said refilling my drink. "But you look like me?" "Yes yes she does no one knows why or how but she is now please klaus brother get what you need and we can leave here." Said Elijah, he's the 'noble' brother. Rebekah's the 'hopeless romantic'. Klaus is the 'evil and heartless' brother. Kol is the 'black sheep or psychopath'. Finn is the 'sad' brother and I. Well I am the 'special, mean, bitch'. I get the shit I want and no one questions how.

"Are you going to hurt me?" The girl asked. "Well that just depends on how much respect you give me." I said rasing an eyebrow. "Well I'm Elena Gilbert." She said holding out a hand for me to shake. My blood started to boil. The fucking Gilbert's. This fucking bitch. I just looked at her and that's when I realised I had already pinned her against the wall with my hand round her throat.

Hi Everyone, well person I don't know if people are actually reading this or not but oh well. If you are please leave me some comments so I can see what you guys think😄 I hope your enjoying Lovely😋