31

"What is it Neville?" I asked walking to him quickly. "H-he-he's he's here!"...

"Athena get Jasper, Rosie and Neville to the house! Do not let them leave!" I yelled as everyone started running out the common room. "No I'm staying right here I'm not leaving you!" Neville yelled. "If he stays we are two!" Jasper stated. "Fine but Athena I need you to take Rosie and look after her, remember no matter what happens I love you all off you." "Of course. Be careful I love you both." And with that Athena picked up Rosie and sped away. Neville and Jasper followed everyone to the great hall for orders. Draco had left to find Ron and get his wand back and I was left in the common room. I got out my phone and texted a certain group chat.

After an hour everyone that I need showed up. "Valentina hi!" Caroline yelled running up to me and hugging. "Hi care I missed you but right now we have to go." I gave everyone there orders and they all left to do there own things. 2 hours had passed since the death eaters stormed Hogwarts. I was in the courtyard fighting bellatrix when all off a sudden everyone stopped and the death eaters where gone. It was a moment off silence we all needed.

All off the dead and injured where in the great hall. The vampires where healing anyone they could. I was walking around helping anyone who needed it and looking for Draco, Jasper and Neville when I saw something I never thought I'd see. Laid on the floor surrounded by family and friends Fred Weasley was laid motionless. Tears threatened to spill. I didn't realise anyone saw me until Ginny came over and hugged me. I sobbed and walked over to George but I couldn't face him. I looked at my friend and screamed. I sobbed and I screamed until Ginny pulled me up and pulled me outside.

We walked out into the courtyard and there was Voldemort and the death eaters all walking up the bridge. Hagrid was chained and carrying someone. "Who's that? Who's Hagrid carrying?" Ginny asked starting to run forward. "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" "No NO!" Ginny screamed running towards him but Arthur Weasley grabbed her before she could get any further. "Ginny I'm so sorry." I said walking up to the sobbing girl. "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. Your the reason there both dead-." But before she could continue Harry jumped out off Hagrid's arms and ran with Voldemort throwing spells at him. "WAIT!" I yelled. "It's me you want! I betrayed you! Kill me!" This stopped him and gave Harry, Ron and Hermonie time to escape and do whatever they where doing. Everyone else had continued fighting the death eaters but me, Voldemort, my brothers and the rest of the mystic falls gang.

"You really think that you all can beat me?" He laughed and raised his wand. "Where a mix off hybrids, original vampires, witches and vampires! You think you can beat us?! We are more immortal then you will EVER be!" I seethed and yelled at the snake infront off me. He started throwing spells at me which I easily blocked. After a few minutes off firing spells back and forth I finally disarmed him. "Very good but can you beat him?" He smiled a sickly smile and moved to the side revealing-"ENZO?!" I yelled with confusion lacing my voice. "I-how are you here? You died I saw you die!" I asked confused but before I could say anything else a white oak sake pierced my heart. I looked up at the man I used to call friend and let a tear drop while I fell to the ground. Everything was silent. Harry had killed Voldemort. Neville had killed nagini and now everyone was surrounding us. Jaws dropped. Tears streaming with people stood in shock. It was quiet. "VALENTINA!" Draco screamed running to me.
"Draco" i said in a hushed voice.
"No no no your okay your gonna be okay!" He cried.
"Draco, baby shhh it's okay."
"No it's not! How can it be?!"
"You'll be okay."
"Y-you you promised! You promised we'd grow old together."
By now everyone was either crying or looking down. That was until the most heart wrenching moment came.
"MUM!"
"M-mummy?"
Athena and Jasper had walked into the courtyard only to see there mother in Malfoy's arms covered in blood...