17

"Fine I'll message Elijah and he can sort it. Now. Where's Bonnie Bennett?"

I follow Damon to Elena's house where Bonnie and the Scooby Gang, klaus likes to call them this I have no clue why but you know just got to roll with it. "Elena let her in please" Damon say's as he walks into the Gilbert house. Wait why hasn't this bitch left? "No she'll kill me!" Elena screeches. God I hate her voice. "No she won't Valentina please inform Elena that you won't ki- wait are you still annoyed about what happened with the Gilbert's?" "Of course I told them to leave and never come back but here we are. If Bonnie just comes out so I can have a little speak with her then you won't need to let me in and I'll leave you and your brother alone." I smirk again and wait for a response since everyone's looking at me confused. "I'll come with you just don't touch Elena or Jeremy." Bonnie is as smart and protective as they say it's quite sweet. "Okay you have my word that I will not hurt them. Now come along little witch."

And with that I start to walk away and look behind to see Bonnies followed me. "What do you want with me?" She asks as we walk towards my car. "I just need you to do a spell that's all." Bonnie looks up at me with a confused expression as she gets into my car and I start to drive away and go to my house. "But your a witch too why do you need me?"  Does she ever shut up? "I'll explain when we get there." Well that definitely shut her up. In five minutes we'd pulled up to my mansion and Bonnie looked up in aw.

 "How have I never seen this before? I come around here all the time

"How have I never seen this before? I come around here all the time." You can here the confusion in her voice but it's mostly covered by the jealousness. "I put a clocking spell in it so no one can come in while I'm not here. I did have a er... friend who would watch other but they sadly died so I decided that only me my family and anyone who comes on the property with me can see it." It was a lot easier then finding someone who I could trust to look after it.

"That's pretty cool." Bonnie says as she continues to look up at my house. "How old is it?" She asks. "Well it was built when the town was built so it's been here since about 1800 maybe a bit earlier I can't remember it's been awhile." I say as I unlock the front door and Bonnie slowly steps in behind me. We step into my foyer and her draw drops.