Chapter 28

Word count: 558
Warnings: none

I've noticed Edward has been enjoying our time together even more. I can't wait to finally be married to him.

Planning for the wedding has been overwhelming, Edward hadn't been very motivated to do anything.

"Alright we have to actually do some planning now" I tell Edward. "Why do we need to plan what cake we should have when we won't be eating it?" "Because there will be humans and people who can actually eat food there."

"Is it so bad that I want to cuddle you all day instead of planning?" "We can cuddle later."

We haven't gotten anything done and Edward has been talking non stop about wanting the wedding as soon as possible.

"What's first?" "We need to tell Alice how many people we are inviting so she can get decorations and plan for how big of a space we need." Edward groans "How about we just say anyone can come."

"No! I do not want my one and only wedding to be flooded with people and strangers because you can't be bothered."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to marry you. I don't think I have ever been so excited about anything in my whole life and existence but I wish I didn't have to do all this." "Suck it up Edward, wedding planning is hard but it's worth it.

"Alice write this tick off who you want and write down people you want to add" I pass him a pen and paper. I start to write the limited people I have to invite.

After getting that out of the way we have to choose food for the wedding. Edward puts me on his lap and kisses my neck. "Give them whatever, I can't remember what food I liked as a human." "So you don't care what food we have?" I ask "No, you choose."

"Last thing write down your best man and groomsmen" "So I have to have that?" "It's traditional." He writes down two names "Only Jasper and Emmett?" "Who else?" "Maybe..." "No absolutely not. He can come but Jacob will not be in the wedding" "Alright fine."

You decide on Alice and Rosalie as your bridesmaids, it's not like you have many friends.

"Alright I've got to give this to Alice, let me go" he continues to kiss my neck and jaw. I get out of his grip "I always forget how strong you are."

I go downstairs where you can hear Alice and Rosalie talking. "I've got everything you asked for here." "Thank you! I'm so excited!" "Next is dress shopping" Rosalie says.

Alice and Rosalie take me out dress shopping at a very fancy dress shop out of Forks. After trying on almost the whole shop I found an amazing wedding dress.

"I love this one I think this is it" I smile looking at myself in the mirror "You look beautiful" Alice makes me do a spin around and even Rosalie cracks a smile.

I get home and give Edward a hug "Hi gorgeous, I assume everything went well" "It's amazing Edward."

"Let me in your thoughts I want to see it" "No, you have to wait." "I can't wait" "It's only a few months until you can see it."

"I can't wait to marry you" he kisses your forehead" "I can't believe we are getting married."