Chapter 17

Hi everyone before we get into the chapter I just wanted to let you know that it's been really hard for me to write chapters because I have been feeling quite down lately due to personal reasons. I apologise for not writing as much but lately I have been feeling good and ready to write.

On another note I was thinking about writing another twilight story, please tell me if you have a certain character you want me to write about.

Anyway enjoy this one and tell me if you like it!

Warnings: none
Word count: 527

Today is graduation, it's been a long time coming but it's finally here. Edward isn't nearly as excited as me because he has done this so many times and I'm sure I'll get tired of it once I turn.

My mum takes heaps of photos in my cap and gown before the ceremony, Edward and I meet at graduation.

"I can't believe I'm Graduating!" I jump into his arms "You look so gorgeous, Y/n" "I am so excited"

"Enjoy this time with your mother, you're going to appreciate it, today will be one of the last times you two will celebrate" "I will."

We take our seats and watch the presentations. I can't help but smile and I'm sure Edward is going crazy reading my thoughts because they're going insane.

He reaches for my hand "Could your thoughts be a bit quieter?" He whispers in my ear? "Sorry, I'm really excited" "I'm happy you're happy."

As I walk up on stage to get my certificate I look out at the crowd, I see my mother sitting with all the Cullens, it makes me happy to see them sitting all together.

I give Edward a hug "We graduated!" "I'm proud of you, Y/n you worked hard and you made it" "I love you Edward" "I love you too."

My mum gives me a hug "You did it!" "I never thought this day would come" "I can't wait to see you do so much more" I treasure her hug, knowing that soon enough I won't be able to see her

"I love you Mum" I mumble into her ear "I love you too, honey" I let go and she gives Edward a hug, I smile at how uncomfortable Edward is but he's trying to be nice.

"Well done Y/n!" Alice gives me a hug "You will soon start to hate those graduations" she whispers and I smile "Congratulations" Jasper says with a slight smile "Thank you Jasper, give me a hug?" "Alright, only for you Y/n" I give Jasper a hug.

"Hey little sis! You graduated soon you will become one of us!" Emmett says with a big smile and pokes my ribs before pulling me into a hug "I can't wait, it's going to be heaps of fun."

I spent some time with my mum to make her happy, I wanted to see her before I turned and wouldn't see her.

I also had to come up with a plan to tell her where I would be, hopefully one day I could see her again but I know that Edward is my soulmate and I am destined to be with him.

"You know, I was thinking of travelling with Edward, he's going to Europe and I was thinking I'd move out and travel for a few years with him, what do you think?"

"You're an adult now, it's up to you but are you sure you want to do this?" "Im sure, I just wanted to tell you because I might not see you for a while" "I want you to do whatever you want" "Thank you Mum"

I give her a hug, fighting back the tears.