Final Chapter

Warnings: mentions of blood
Word count: 660

I started to rebel against the vegetarian vampire lifestyle. It wasn't bringing me enough pleasure so one night I tried human blood, I drank so much and it felt amazing, I drained the woman of blood and felt excited for once.

Never would I have imagined that a lifeless drained human body would bring me so much joy. When I got back everyone was mad, when the authorities found the lifeless body everyone in the town knew.

They said it was an animal attack but once it happened multiple times a night everyone started to fear going outside of their house.

Edward tried to bring me back but I didn't care, it took my mind off my mum.

"Carlisle you don't understand, she's stopped grieving this is her way of taking the pain away" "We can't bring her to the next place, she is a liability" "I can make her stop" "You can't, we both know she won't stop. You have to leave her here"

"If she gets found out she'll be killed!"

"We are leaving now. You need to come too, if she loses you she's lost everything that's important to her."

"You can't ask me to do that, you'd never leave Esme" "Id leave her if it was for the better. We both know she will come back to you, it's just for a little while."

I was out getting my feed on humans when I came back to the house, an empty house, empty garage. They'd packed up their stuff and left. Edward left a note on the table.

"We have to leave you, I can't wait for you to stop, so I'm leaving you. If you decide to give up on the humans this is where we are going, don't follow us -Edward."

I decided if I acted like I didn't care about him then I wouldn't, the killing started increasing, I'd go to other towns nearby, there became a curfew in the places I'd been going but that didn't stop people from going out after curfew, granted there were more police around.

After a month it became tiresome and I didn't find it fun, it didn't take away the pain and I missed Edward so much. I decided I'd stop. I locked myself in the house and didn't drink any blood until I drained myself.

I screamed many times and almost relapsed on human blood but the thought of seeing Edward again was too powerful. Once my eyes turned black I'd decided I'd go out to hunt for animals. It took two months to get rid of the sensation to drink human blood.

I kept the note and packed my bags, I hired a car and drove to their new address.

I had to prepare myself to knock on the door, they obviously knew I was there because Edward opened the door just as I was about to knock. He examined me and looked into my eyes before pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Edward" I smile "Y/n" "I'm sorry" "It's okay, come in" he takes two of my bags and brings me inside. In the living room everyone is waiting. "It's good to see you back Y/n" Carlisle smiles "I'm sorry for putting you all at risk and if you will allow me I'd like to rejoin you all."

"Of course, you're welcomed back" Esme says kindly "I knew you'd choose the right path, I told Edward" Alice says "Hi Alice, I'd missed you all" "It's good to have you back Y/n" Emmett says. Edward shows me around the house and to our room.

"It's cozy in here" "I made it so you'd come back to something you liked. I really missed you" "I missed you too, I'm really sorry Edward" "Don't apologise, I know you were hurting" "I'm glad to be back in your arms again."

"I love you" he kisses the top of my head "I love you too."

-

That's the end! I can't believe this book is finished. Thank you to everyone who has read on up to here, all your support really means the world to me.

If you'd like to continue to read my stuff I have other books that I'm still releasing.

If you're on tumblr I have a writing blog on there where I upload Harry Potter related content (It's much more mature than this). @slytherweasley

Anyway thank you once again and I hope you enjoyed.