Chapter 7

Word count: 555
Warnings: none

The next day none of the Cullen's show up to school, of course so that means I don't have to worry about getting attacked. I bet Edward is only nice to me because he wants to eat me. After school I walk to the police station and get the keys off my mum

"be back home by 10 or I'm taking a police car and looking for you."

"Okay I love you mum I'll call if there's anything wrong."

I drive to Port Angeles and the shop is closed but there is a guy in there so I knock on the door and he lets me in I tell him it's an emergency and we talk about it.

"Does he have red eyes?"

"No just brownish"

"He might be a rare vampire but we have only heard of red eyed vampires. Who is this guy anyway?"

"Someone from school"

"Okay well be careful and if you see him stay away if possible."

"Thank you for your help"

I walk back to my car and I can't get it started it's an old car.

Of course a few minutes later Edward comes over

"Need help?"

"Go away Edward"

"I will help you"

"no you won't you are crazy just get away from me I don't want to see you."

"You have run out of gas come with me and we will pick up the car tomorrow."

I don't want to but I have to so I say

"Okay Fine" I get in the car with him.

"You must be freezing"

He turns the heaters on all the way really warm. Maybe humans taste better when warm

"What the hell happened today Edward?"

"Well obviously you know since you went to that god damn store"

"So you're agreeing that you're trying to kill me and drink my blood?"

"What makes you think I'm a vampire?" He asks me

"You leave for weeks in a row to go hunting for humans obviously that's why my mum is talking about the animal attacks on humans. You never go out in the sunlight because you burn, you are incredibly cold because you're dead and so are your siblings. Also you are inhumanly fast and strong."

Edward keeps his eyes on the road as if he's concentrating on something

"I don't eat humans I go out hunting for animals. I don't bite humans unless I'm going to turn them and I'm not because that a miserable life."

"So you already know what I think about you being a vampire?"

"Yeah I know you think you're crazy for falling for a vampire and I'm 118 years old (set in 2019) but forever 17"

"Okay woah that's old"

"Tell me you still like me though"

"yes I do I can't just shut off my emotions and I get that you can't date me"

"I mean I'm not supposed to even admit that I'm a vampire but look at me now falling in love with a human."

"You definitely are by the loudness of your thoughts it sounds like you really do love me."

"Well this will be hard to work with but I'll cope just try not to read my thoughts."