Chapter 8

Word count: 619
Warnings: none

Edward drives me to the police station it's 7:30pm so my mum will still be there. I walk in and tell my mum about it. Edward walks me in and stands outside my mums office and I go in there.

"Oh hi mum! You look great" I say trying to ease the tension

"Oh no what happened?" She asks

"Well I left the car in Port Angeles there's something wrong with the car. Luckily Edward was around so he gave me a ride and tomorrow we will grab it."

"Well aren't you lucky. Mr Sheffmill said he knows a guy who sells some good cars so tomorrow I'm picking up a car and you can have the car. So basically it's not my problem anymore."

"Thank you mum! You're the best!"

"Okay well i will be working late tonight we have gotten back the tests for what animal has been attacking people. Also tell Edward he is welcome to stay over tonight."

"Okay I'll tell him"

"Is He your boyfriend?"

"No mum! Just friends okay!" I know he can hear us talking

"Okay well he is a nice boy and his father is nice as well I met him just the other day. Invite Edward in I want you to introduce me."

I walk out and get Edward.

"My mum wants to meet you quickly. If that's not too weird for you"

"I'd be very happy to" I walk in with Edward.

"Hello Ms y/l/n I'm Edward Cullen." "Hello Edward! I'm so happy to meet you!" "Okay Great we better get going" you rush

"Don't rush it Y/n, Edward you are welcome to stay over tonight and any night you want." "I will take you up on that offer I will just check with my father."

"He is actually here so you can talk to him soon. Thank you for helping Y/n." "It's my pleasure Ms y/l/n."

Edward talks to Carlisle and introduces me to his father, Edward tells him about how I know about his family secret. He was pretty upset with Edward I could tell from looking on in a distance. Edward holds my hand, I'll have to get used to the cold hands but I'm sure it will be handy on the hot days.

Edward and I get some food on the way and eat it in my room while I cuddle up in my bed, Edward sits on top of the bed and watches me eat.

"I'm sorry Edward this probably sucks for you. I'm warm and eating food two things you cannot do."

"I miss being a human but I would never be here with you if I wasn't."

"What happens when you get a girlfriend do you tell her about your secret?" I ask him

"Well I have never had a girlfriend as a vampire."

"Wait that's so cool."

"It's not cool because if I get into a relationship I have to leave her out of the blue one day."

"Never leave me, okay?"

"One day I will have to leave you because you're not my girlfriend"

"Yeah I know it's just... never mind."

"Y/n do you want be my girlfriend?" Edward asks me with a smile "Okay you have it easy you already knew I want to be your girlfriend."