Chapter 2

Word count: 377
Warnings: swearing

It gets to Lunch and I sit with Jess, Angela, Mike and Eric. They were all laughing and talking by the time I got there. "How was class?" Angela asks me "Someone already hates me." Everyone's attention shifts to me "Who?" Mike asks.

"Yeah who? I'll sort them out for you" Eric adds. "I don't know his name but he's pale, dark hair and he doesn't speak." "Is he cute?" Jessica asks me "Yeah he's pretty cute" "Edward" they all say simultaneously.

"He's so hot but don't even bother he doesn't like anyone here" Jessica says. "Yeah and he has no friends, he sits with his adopted siblings over at that table. They're all supermodel material" Angela adds.

"I wasn't going to try he's a dick." I turn around and Edward is staring at me already and Angela is right they're all super hot and definitely supermodel material. They all seem to be pretty close. I don't want to assume they're dating but it sure looks like it.

The next day I have History and he is in my history class as well and just my luck the teacher assigns seats. I sit next to the rude Cullen and mind my own business.

"Hi sorry i was so rude when we first met... Well when saw each other. Let's restart my name is Edward Cullen" He says with a smile and his gorgeous eyes looking into my soul.

"Yeah I know your name I'm Y/n Y/l/n"

"I was just so tired I'm glad we met" "Me too." "I haven't seen you around forks where did you move from?"

"Well I moved back from Texas but it's a long story and I don't want to get into it." I wasn't prepared to tell a person I just met my whole life story.

I'm sure people will find out or I'll tell someone eventually but it still hurts thinking about it. I used to be very close with my dad and I miss him sometimes but I'm glad I don't have to see him.

By the end of the day I was glad to be home. It was alright but I realised how much I missed out on while in Texas.