Chapter 5

Warnings: harassment, sexual assault
Word count: 500

That weekend I say bye to my mum, Angela picks me up and we go to port Angeles. We do a bit of shopping for cute outfits but I decide I'll go off and look at this cool shop that the girls didn't want to look at. It's to do with the history of Washington and the supernatural.

"Meet us at the car at 8 or we will have to leave" "I will!" I reply.

I spend hours in that shop looking around and talking to the guy about how he thinks vampires live among us. I don't believe in that stuff but there is a lot of good evidence and story telling. I realise it's 7:30 so I walk back to the car and someone grabs my ass and I turn around and slap the guy.

"Get off me!"

"Come on honey, how about you come with me." The creepy guy smiles at me and makes me so uncomfortable. "Go away!" I yell and a car pulls up It's Edward and his brother Emmett.

"Get in the car Y/n" Edward yells.

"Don't listen to him gorgeous." Another man tells me grabbing my arm. Edward grabs his arm, I hear a crack and I run to the car and get in the passengers seat.

After everything happens Edward drives "Drop me off here the girls will be waiting"

"No they will leave anyway." Edward says to me keeping his eyes on the road he looks angry and I'm a bit intimidated I don't want to say anything.

"Sorry I don't want to scare you"

I sometimes wonder how does he even know what I'm thinking, It's like he can read my mind he always knows what to say. Maybe moving to Forks wasn't so bad in the end. Forks is better than my father cheating on my mum in Texas.

"So is that why you moved to Forks?" Edward asks

"Edward she didn't say anything." Emmett says

"Oh right I was just thinking out loud trying to figure out why you moved here."

"I told you it's personal and I really don't want to talk about it." "I get it, it's alright" "My house is just here."

"Oh yeah sorry." Edward says. "You guys can come in if you want?" I invite them "That sounds great, Emmett you can drive home, I'll meet you there later." Edward says.

Edward and I talk and he makes sure I am alright. "If you weren't there tonight something worse could have happened. Thank you."

I lean in to kiss him and he kisses me first his lips are freezing and his skin is like ice. I continue kissing him and suddenly he stops kissing me. I open my eyes and he's gone.

He vanished again, I hear the front door open and my mum call my name. I go downstairs and see Jacob. I haven't seen him since I was last in forks.