Chapter 3

Word count: 365 words
Warnings: None

"Alright class remember your English assignment is due at the end of tomorrow so I would suggest finishing if you haven't already.

"Let's work on this at your house" Edward says "Oh my house? Sure just invite yourself." "Sorry it's just we can't go to my house my family will be home and they're weird about having people over."

"Okay then my house it is. " After school Edward meets me at my locker. "Hey Y/n" I turn and smile at him his gorgeous eyes this time they're a bit darker. "Did you just put in contact lenses? Your eyes are really dark now." "Don't worry about it. It changes a lot." Edward and I walk to my house my mum doesn't get home until much later in the afternoon.

Edward sits on my bed next to me and we finish the work in an hour so we get to know each other.

"What does your mother do for work?" He asks "She just started in the police force. She used to be chief of police here" I found it a bit strange he knew it was just me and my mum but I decided not to ask.

"You used to live here?" He asks me. "Yeah my ancestors from way back were from here and we lived here since then until we moved to Texas for personal reasons and now we are back" "Mine were as well." He looked at me like he was trying to remember something.

"Are you alright Edward?" "Fine, sorry just thinking." "We should work on some other homework together" I turn my back for a second to grab my stuff and he's gone. "Edward?" I get up to look around and he's vanished.