Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Read at your own risk. I wrote this many years ago. I don't know why people started reading it since this isn't my best work but I still do not appreciate negative comments. If you think you can write better I encourage you to do that.
That was your warning don't say I didn't tell you so.

Word count: 461
Warnings: none

I was born in Forks, I had great parents who were so supportive of me and we lived there for most of my life. My best friends in middle school were Angela and Jessica, we were so close and thought we would be best friends for life. At the time I also thought that because I would never have known that we would move away from each other. 

My father got promoted and started to become distant from us, he blamed it on work but ended up cheating on my mother. She decided she would get a divorce and we moved to Texas for a while, I didn't fit in there and I desperately wanted to go back to Forks.

We both agreed on going back to Forks if she found a decent job. She applied for a job offer and got it straight away. She surprised me with it and we quickly packed up and moved back to Forks.

"Honey I'm ready to go meet me in the car when you are ready" my mum tells me from outside my door

"Okay I'll be there in 5 minutes"

I finish up and get to the car."Are you excited to see all your old friends?" "Not at all I'm so nervous" "You will be fine Y/n, I promise." We get to school and I give my mum a kiss goodbye. "good luck at work today!"

I walk over to my old best friends Jessica and Angela. They had changed so much but I could still recognise them, I wasn't sure if they could recognise me.

"Hi Jess! Hi Angela! It's Y/n"

"No way! Welcome back Y/n! You've grown up to look so different!" Jessica says with a surprised look on her face. The first bell rings and I grab my schedule, I walk into English class and go to the teacher and introduce myself.

"You can sit over in that chair in the back." It's next to a guy, he is mysterious and handsome but I don't know him and I know almost everyone in Forks so he must be new to town.

I sit next to him and the teacher says to find a partner I don't say anything and wait for someone to come to me and no one does until the last 2 is me and that mysterious boy.

"Hi I think we are the last two" I say to him, he doesn't say anything back to me and just shrugs. "Okay cool" I reply to myself. "You do this bit and I'll do the rest. Got it?" He says to me.

"Okay got it" I didn't even ask for his name I was too shy.