Chapter 6

Word count: 584
Warnings: swearing

I give Jacob a big hug. "I have missed you so much and when I found out you guys moved back I had to see you." Jacob and I talk and he ends up sleeping over.

"I've gotta go now I'll see you next weekend or something." "Bye Jacob" a couple minutes after Jacob leaves Edward comes through my window... my room is on the second floor. "Edward? How did you- "Good climber and I needed to make sure you're okay after last night."

"I'm alright thanks for checking up on me and also what the fuck is up with you? You left again." "Y/n I'm not in the mood for your fantasy games again" "Jacob came last night just as you left." "I know I saw him on my way out" you groan "I give up."

On Monday morning I get ready and my mum offers to drive me but I decide to walk I need fresh air after the eventful weekend. As I'm walking Edward and his siblings drive by next to me.

"Get in Y/n!" Edward yells out the window "I'm alright." "Then I'm walking with you." "No! I'm still mad!" "Nope i'm getting out now."

"Fine I'll get in" I get in and squish in the back next to Rosalie and Edward. Rosalie doesn't look so impressed that I'm here but Edward smiles the whole time. I think I've fallen for Edward Cullen i can't even believe it I barely know this guy and just being so mysterious turns me on. Edward laughs out of no where

"You Okay?"

"Yeah Fine sorry."

We get to school and I go to class as usual at the end of the day i wait for Edward in the parking lot I stand at the entrance and i see Edward so I walk while looking at him and when I look back there's a car coming right at me and doesn't see me.

Edward pushes the car and it flips over rolling down a hill then he speeds away. I can't even believe my eyes I check to see if anyone saw that and no one was even looking. I look at the Cullen's and they're all gone but their car is in the parking lot.

I run to the car and see if the people are okay but when I get to the car no one is inside.

I get home and lock myself in my bedroom. I don't understand what just happened to me. I look at my phone and search up that shop in Port Angeles i look at the information on the website and I think I need to go back there I have a feeling that what they're saying about vampires might be true.