Chapter 4

Word count: 548
Warnings: Swearing

I go to school the next day and the Cullen's aren't there. "Hey Jess have you seen any of the Cullen's today?"

"The Cullen's don't come when it's hot or sunny only when it's cloudy and foggy. They're probably camping up in the mountains."

"Oh okay well we were working on something yesterday and it's due today so I guess I'll just hand it in on behalf of us both."

They were gone for 2 weeks it was sunny everyday and I needed answers. So I wait until it is raining so I know he will turn up today, he loves the rain.

I walk into English and sit next to him

"Hey" he says "Fuck you Edward you left for 2 weeks I have so much to ask you."

"I'm sorry it's just my parents love the warm weather and they wanted to make the most of it." "I don't even give a fuck. How did you leave my house so fast?"

"What do you mean? After we finished the assignment i said I'd be out camping and left." He replies with a smirk "Shut up Edward you left after the assignment and I have no idea where you went in 2 seconds."

"I think you dreamt that" "Don't lie to me like that." I say madly and Edward touches my hand "What is with you and how cold you are? You need a sweater."

"I just have cold skin all the time it's the way I was born." I take his hand and put my hands over his and he smiles at me.

At lunch I talk about Edward being a dick to me.

"Y/n needs a break from this town, let's go shopping in Port Angeles" Angela suggests. "Okay good idea" I agree "I'll come as well."

"Can I come as well?" Eric asks "No it is a girls trip."

I go to biology and he is now in my bio class. I sit down next to him "What the hell are you doing here?" He smiles "I transferred into this class I didn't know you do biology."

"Cullen you have some serious attachment issues." I laugh. "You should smile more often you look happier when you smile" "Is that your way of flirting with me to get my trust back?" I ask him "Was it bad?" He asks with the cutest look on his face and I can't help but smile.

"Attention class find a partner you will be willing to work with for the rest of the year." I look for Jess but before I can even get up Edward taps me on the shoulder. "Work with me I know you want to." "Jess will be alone then."

"I'm pretty sure she isn't" he point to Jess and Mike getting close together. So we work together and get talking. "So why are you going to Port Angeles?" "How did you-" "I guessed" "That can't have been a guess." "Fine I heard you talking about it" "I'm going with Jess and Angela if you're that interested.