Chapter 22

Word count: 815
Warnings: none

It's my last week as a human so I've been doing all the things a human would do such as eating sleeping and hanging out with my mum.

My mum has accepted the fact that I'm going to turn but she's so scared that when I turn I might not wake up and there is no way of bringing me back as a vampire. She has already told me she does not want to be there for when I turn because she can't handle the thought of that.

It got to the night before it was time for me to turn so I stayed at the Cullen's house. I tried hard to fall asleep but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't force myself to go to sleep so many thoughts were keeping me up

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Edward asks "Yes please" "Come on let's go" he gets up and grabs me a hoodie to put on to stay warm as we walk around his house.

"I'm scared, I didn't think I would but what if I don't wake up?" "You know no one is forcing you to do this, if you don't want to don't do it, we can always do more research."

"I want to do this but I'm not sure if I'm ready to die if that makes sense" "You will die either way" "I know but I'm not gone forever, I can live forever."

"I want you to know that if you choose to grow old I will be there with you for as long as you live" "You won't, I'll look like a grandma dating a 17 year old." "Ive been waiting 100 years to find someone who I truly love and that is you, I fell in love with you almost instantly, that's how I know I'll love you forever, even if you're not here forever, I know I'll never find anyone else like you."

After our walk I get Edward to cuddle with me for the last time as a human. I wake up in the morning to a massive breakfast, pancakes, waffles, fruit, eggs, bacon and toast. "I wanted to make it special" Esme says and I give her a hug

"Thank you so much" "Tell me what you would like for lunch and dinner because I can make it for you" "Anything you make will be perfect." I don't eat all of it but I try to have a bit of everything.

Emmett has been teasing me all day about becoming a vampire, Alice still sees nothing about my future which freaks me out but at least she doesn't see me dying. Everyone watches me eat dinner and dessert

"This is seriously freaking me out now" I say "If you want to back out you can and we won't mind" Carlisle says "Thank you but I want to do this it's just nerve racking." "We have a syringe with Edward's Venom ready but you do not have to take it" Carlisle reminds me.

"I don't want a syringe, I want you to bite me" I tell Edward "What? No! I might be tempted to drink your blood" he says "Please Edward, I don't even like needles anyway" "So you want me to bite you?" "Yes, please Edward if I'm going to turn or die I want to go out with you biting me." Edward thinks about it

"If you don't do it I will" Emmett says and Rosalie nudges him "Thanks Emmett" I say "Fine I will just pull me off her if I get too attached."

I sit down on the couch and everyone sits and stands around "It's going to hurt a lot, okay?" Edward says "There's no convincing me now, I want this" "Okay, I love you" "I love you too" I reach up to his lips and kiss him "I'm sorry" he says and puts his mouth to my neck.

I take a deep breath and feel his fangs rip into my skin, it was nothing compared to the pain of the venom going into my blood stream. I screamed and my body jerked everywhere. I felt it through my skin and I felt like I was going to die, I managed to open my eyes to Edward looking stressed and worried. It was the worst pain I'd felt in my whole life, the feeling of venom coursing through my veins.

Then I felt different, i stopped breathing and my heart stopped beating.

I open up my eyes and hear so many sounds everything feels so different, I can smell everything, all my senses are completely heightened.

It hurts my ears, I block my ears and through them I can still hear everything.

"Y/n!" I heard my name multiple times and looked to see Edward.

- I apologise for not uploading as much as usual I hope this longer chapter makes up for it. Once again thank you so much for the support it really means a lot to me.