Chapter 21

You can skip to the chapter if you want.
I have been receiving hate from people in my messages and on the chapters. I have deleted all the ones I find disrespectful. If you don't like my writing or my chapters then don't read it just please don't send hate to me. I'm doing this for fans who appreciate Twilight like me, I really hope I can continue writing without hate. Please be kind, Thank you!! :)

Word count: 502 words
Warnings: none

We report back to the rest of the Cullen's none of us were quite sure what to do, they had never heard of this before, Carlisle contacted some friends.It was a waiting game.

"Is it possible I just didn't get the werewolf gene?" "Anything is possible but right now we have to wait and be absolutely certain that you are safe to turn" Edward says.

Everyone was looking through all the books they have to find something that might suggest this. Humans and shapeshifting werewolves mate all the time but they always turn.

"Have you considered the fact you might have a different father?" Rosalie asks "No, I look like my dad, he's my father" "You're sure" "Yes, she is" Edward assures Rosalie.

It had been weeks and no sign of anything, Carlisle had contacted people who knew about wolf-human history but no one had heard about something like this.

All that was left to do was to get the wolf pack to agree to meet. At first they said no until we brought up my father, they agreed to meet us on the Cullen's land.

"We are only here to discuss Y/n's father" Carlisle explains everything "What is your father's name?" "William Y/l/n" "I've never heard of that name before" Sam says "I don't know what pack he was in I only know he is in the Quileute tribe."

"You have been around vampires so you should have been turned" "Is it possible for her to not have turned?" "I've never heard of it but it might be a possibility"

"Will it be safe for her to turn?" "As I said never heard of it but I'd like to see how it works out."

We go back to the Cullen house. My mother joins us to decide what we will do from here.

"I am willing to see if this works" Carlisle says "I'm not. If you die from this I'll never forgive myself for not trying to stop you" Edward disagrees holding a strong grip on my hand.

"I want to try it, if I die then I can make history and save the other people who might be like me." I look up at Edward, he doesn't look happy. "Let's take a vote" Emmett says, everyone takes their vote and majority was for trying it out.

"Y/n's own mother said no, so we shouldn't do it" Edward says the stops when Alice sees something. They look at each other "What is it?" "We have to do it" Edward says "Why? Does it work out?" My mother asks "We just have to" "Lets set a date" Esme suggests. We set a date for a weeks time, in that week I'm going to do whatever I can.

"I've been thinking. Should we contact my father? He might give some insight?" I ask Edward. "Yes but will he be willing to talk to us?" "Maybe not but I could give it a try" "I'll talk to Carlisle. We can't trust him as of now."