ARC 5 Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

Chapter 230: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

TL: Resonance

“Little Owner, quickly bring me a pot of Relief tea!” A cultivator with a depressed face laid on the stone table, shouting weakly to Shang Ke.

As the teahouse’s reputation grew, regular customers began to address Shang Ke as “Little Owner”.

“We don’t serve Relief tea today.” Shang Ke greeted with a smile.

“Then what do you have?”

“Radiant tea.”

“Then let me have a pot of Radiant tea.” The cultivator was depressed and did not care what kind of tea he drank.

A short moment later, Shang Ke served the hot tea.

The cultivator looked at the chrysanthemum blooming in the tea and asked indifferently, “This is the Radiant Tea?”

“Yes. A complimentary serving of vinegar marinated cucumber is also included.”

A plate of crispy cucumbers arranged in the shape of a heart appeared in front of the cultivator, with a wild chrysanthemum adorned at the side.

The cultivator felt even more depressed. He had come here in order to relax. During this period of time, he had been abandoned by his partner, bullied by his fellow disciples, and neglected by his master, and his life was simply bleak. Yet when he came to this out-of-this-world teahouse which is regarded as a “heart harbor” by many cultivators, he was still greatly hurt.

“The falling flowers cause the water to turn red. The falling flowers felt their unwillingness to fall from the branch, as they silently complained about the wind that blew them to their fall.[1]” The cultivator aired his grievance in a dejected manner while tasting the tea desolately.

The first sip entered his throat and bittersweetness remained. The second sip entered his stomach and the fragrance lingered in his nose. The third sip permeated his qi and his spiritual energy grew.

The cultivator’s dim eyes suddenly flashed, his dark expression became bright, his spiritual energy started circulating all over his body smoothly through his meridians. Under the double comfort of the chrysanthemum and the cucumber, his whole percome became radiant.

Little Owner, you’re such a good person! This teahouse is indeed a heart habour for us cultivators!

“Little Owner, please bring us a good pot of tea.” More cultivators who seemed tired from their journey entered the tea house.

“Yes, right away.”

As the number of guests increased, the quiet tea house gradually became lively. Everyone was holding a cup of chrysanthemum tea and eating sour cucumbers, each with a radiant and intoxicated face.

Yan Lu stood by the window in the bamboo building, silently watching Shang Ke leisurely moving around the courtyard, greeting guests who had come from afar.

This group of people of unknown background, why should the little mushroom be serving them with good food and drink? And they even order him around and are all laughing so wantonly.

There was a cold glint in Yan Lu’s eyes, and his heart was filled with the desire to kill, as if a voice was constantly shouting: Kill, kill, kill!

Yan Lu’s figure flickered. He leapt from the window and landed in the courtyard with great murderous intent.

Everyone felt a chill down their back. All of them grew vigilant and looked towards the direction of Yan Lu at the same time. The man was handsome and elegant, with an outstanding temperament, and a pair of profound eyes that seemed to contain an infinite world within. The people of the world seemed like tiny ants in his eyes.