ARC 12 RE : I Am An Evil Pen

Chapter 259: Back To That Key Moment ⑩

TL: Resonance

Shang Ke ultimately did not tell Wen Jingrong the reason why he was making friends everywhere. He wasn’t intentionally trying to hide it, but he was currently still in the midst of trying. To avoid over-consuming Wen Jingrong’s blessing, Shang Ke planned to find a new source of blessing.

There are quite a number of people in the world who have blessings, but they themselves are constantly consuming their own blessing and some even consume it all at a young age. Most of the people who are able to accumulate their blessing are pure-hearted people. Their ancestors or they themselves have done great good deeds and have great blessings.

Wen Jingrong’s case is special. He has the soul of an immortal (Chen Xiao). The blessing can enhance his luck, and the immortal energy in his soul is also constantly refining the blessing. This is also the reason why Shang Ke was able to transform quickly when using his blessing to cultivate.

An ordinary mortal’s blessing is definitely not as good as Wen Jingrong’s, but it wins with quantity. However, Shang Ke wasn’t sure how much blessing he needed to draw from ordinary people to achieve the effect of cultivation. He didn’t want to damage other people’s luck, so he must come into contact with more people who have blessings. Blessings can influence each other mutually and transform each other, and if a person makes friends with someone who is blessed, then his own luck will change accordingly.

Shang Ke has already found 10+ people with blessing. Unfortunately, half of them have been driven away by some petty jealous husband. The blessing of only 6-7 people was obviously not enough to sustain his daily “expenses”.

“Ai, I’m so difficult to raise.” Shang Ke couldn’t help but sigh.

“Who said that?” Wen Jingrong came over and retorted, “My Keke is the best to raise.”

Shang Ke glanced at him, looked away, and then looked at him again.

“What’s wrong?” Wen Jingrong asked.

Shang Ke flopped down on the sofa and cried out in sorrow, “Why are you so poor!”

Chairman Wen who earns tens of millions of dollars a minute: “…”

Wen Jingrong, who was disliked by his lover for being too poor, had someone organize his assets detail into a document and send it to his email on the day itself. But before he could show his strong financial power, Shang Ke ran away again.

Wen Jingrong tried his best to restrain the urge to catch the person immediately, and persisted on finishing the company’s business before looking for him according to his phone’s location.

In the garden, Shang Ke was sitting in a pavilion, playing chess with an old man.

He has a satisfied expression with a smile on his face, talking about something while helping the old man pour tea.

The old man was frowning and thinking hard, pointing at the chessboard from time to time to argue a few words.

Wen Jingrong stood outside the pavilion and gazed at his lover in the pavilion. His original irritable emotions gradually calmed down after seeing him.

All along, all he had seen was Shang Ke who was guarding him by his side, and it seemed that he had never looked closely at Shang Ke who was getting along with outsiders. When Shang Ke was by his side, Shang Ke was gentle and considerate, lively and casual; In front of outsiders, he was relaxed and leisurely, warm and kind. Shang Ke had never deliberately showed his talent in front of him, but in front of the outsiders, he was always the most dazzling one. The possessing he treated as a matter of course almost made him forget how outstanding Keke was.