ARC 11 Re : Spring Comes Upon A Withered Tree

Chapter 251: Back To That Key Moment ⑨

TL: Resonance

Ivan snapped open his eyes,in which still containing the heat that has not faded. Within his line of sight, a translucent figure stood quietly under the shadow of a tree. His posture was elegant and light, and his long hair swayed gently in the breeze, sometimes appearing and sometimes hidden, winding about elegantly like silk.

The figure turned his head back and his hair flowed with the wind, revealing a handsome face.

Ivan stood up, walked to Shang Ke and gently cupped his face. His palm did not feel warm but only a faint coolness.

“Keke…” Ivan’s deep pupils were shining brightly and contained his deep affection.

Shang Ke gave him a bright smile. He stretched out his hand and flicked Ivan’s forehead, sprinkling countless gorgeous stars.

Ivan also smiled and his eyes were gentle. The empty portion of his heart seemed to be completely filled up at this moment. This feeling of recovering something he has lost does not seem to be the first time appearing. He felt immensely satisfied but also a little sour…

“Keke, Ivan!” Bubbles’ energetic voice came from the distance, breaking the tranquility of the early morning.

Shang Ke turned his head to look and found that the little elves were up, some poking their heads out of the house, some hanging down the vines, some sitting in the treetops waving happily this way.

Shang Ke smiled and greeted. From today onwards, he was officially promoted to the king of the children, leading this group of cuties on the great journey of world domination.

Ivan also followed him. He stared at the beautiful sight in front of him and a great strength rose in his heart.

He vows to fight for them and die for them.

Recently, new turmoil has happened again in the continent. The specters began to shift their strategic objectives, attacking the home countries of various races, wreaking havoc in an attempt to disperse the forces of the Alliance.

Their aim soon paid off, and when the warriors of the Alliance army heard that their homeland had been invaded, they no longer had the heart to stay and one after another, they asked to go back so that they could support their own country. In fact, when counting the number of forces the specters and the puppet countries under their control had, the total number was less than a quarter of the alliance army. However, the ferocity of the specters is really frightening. Even if they can only send a few thousand troops to a few small cities with weak defenses to carry out a destructive raid, it was enough to make people panic.

Ivan who has memories of his previous life was very clear that this is just the beginning. From then on, the specters will continue harassing the home countries of the Alliance. Burning, killing and looting, they would do all sorts of evil. In just a year’s time, the alliance forces will fall apart and become scattered sand. Then, the specters will send out the elite troops and launch a fierce attack on Fayser Forest, trying to destroy the elves’ holy land. Ivan left the little elves in Wasier Forest at that time, and came alone to participate in the war. However, he did not expect that the little elves also followed. In the end, they used the tragic way of self-sacrificing to help the alliance forces push back the specters.

Now that he was given another chance, Ivan naturally won’t let the situation worsen.

The ghosts dare to use the divide and conquer tactic, he can also return the favor by doing the same to them.