ARC 11 Re : Spring Comes Upon A Withered Tree

Chapter 249: Back To That Key Moment ⑨

TL: Resonance

After a few days of observation, Shang Ke finally confirmed one thing. The way of life and education of the mixed-blood elves was completely unsuitable for the little elves. The mixed-blood elves led by Mattie did not treat the little elves poorly in terms of clothing, food, housing and transportation. On the contrary, the things they prepared for the little elves were all very fine. However, they did not know what the little elves truly needed.

This is something that Shang Ke can understand. After the disappearance of Teldrassil and the Spring of Life, the elves were hunted by the specters. At that time, the races had not yet established an alliance. The elves were isolated and driven to extinction, and only a few survived and escaped into the territories of other races. In order to continue the bloodline, they had no choice but to intermarry with other races, thus giving birth to mixed-blood elves.

Mixed-blood elves grew up with a foreign education and grew up in a complicated world, gradually deviating from the heart of nature. Developing to the present day, other than having elven blood, the mixed-blood elves’ living habits or thinking patterns are very different from the pure-blood elves.

The human race is the most numerous race in this continent, and the mixed-blood elves who grew up in the human race are also the most numerous. Human relations are complex and full of personal interests, and everyone must go through systematic learning and constraints from institutions from a young age so as to establish a correct outlook on life and the world. Different perceptions, experiences, identities and positions, etc., can give rise to a variety of different mentalities, which then form more complex relationships between good and evil and interests.

But pure-blooded elves are different, they respect nature and are simple-minded. Nature is their best mentor. They are born and raised in nature, and have no interest in money and power. Mattie and the others followed their own way, feeding them with meat, wrapping them in fancy clothes, and restraining them with rules, which was undoubtedly an obliteration of their good nature.

The most intolerable thing for Shang Ke is that there are some people who always look at the disabled elves with strange looks. Although they didn’t say it out, their expression and behavior would inevitably reveal some real emotions, be it contempt, arrogance, anger, or impatience… Children are sensitive, and as the depression and rejections accumulated, they will inevitably develop inferiority and cowardice.

Shang Ke had originally intended to wait for his body to materialise first before he settled this issue. However, he couldn’t wait any longer. He will protect his babies!

The first step of the plan is to set up the magic circle. The holy land is full of energy and was the best place to set up a magic circle. As long as Teldrassil does not rot and the spring does not dry up, the energy will remain endless and ensure that the magic circle works on its own.

The purpose of expelling the mixed-blood elves is to make them understand who is the real master of the holy land. Only the elves with the heart of nature are qualified to approach Teldrassil and the Spring of Life.

Magic circle, activate!

Half-blood elves, expel!

A magnificent power with Teldrassil as its center suddenly swept out in all directions…

Eight days later, Ivan returned to the Fayser Forest alone and did not alert others. Ever since Keke turned into Teldrassil, he began to get used to being alone. It was also the same in battle. Because he was worried of the elves’ safety, he usually will not participate in battle far away and is usually able to rush back in tens of days.