ARC 12 RE : I Am An Evil Pen

Chapter 255: Back To That Key Moment ⑩

TL: Resonance

His consciousness gradually regained its clarity from the obscure state, and when light appeared in front of his eyes, Shang Ke knew he had completed another return.

He found himself lying in a display case, with a row of peculiarly shaped magic pens neatly arranged on both sides of him. Obviously, he was also one of these magic pens.

【Host’s original pen body has been destroyed, and the thousand years of negative energy has also been cleansed by your heroic value, so system reshaped a pen body for Host, and your power is down to zero.】

In other words, he can only be a pen that is as quiet as a chicken?

【Correction. Although quiet as a chicken, but Host is a “pen demon”, not an ordinary pen.】

What is the difference between him and a normal pen when his power is zero, he can’t transform, and his negative energy is gone?

【The difference is that Host has consciousness and can cultivate again.】

How long does it take to cultivate to the stage of transformation?

【Based on the amount of spiritual qi in this world, it is expected to take three hundred years to reach the transformation stage.】

Shang Ke: At which point in time have I crossed over to this world…

【The fifth year after the host turned into pen ashes.】

Shang Ke: The average lifespan of humans in this world is 120 years. By the time I cultivate for 300 years, Wen Jingrong will be 336 years old.

【Yes b(=^_^=)d】

Shang Ke flipped the table: So what is the point of me crossing back? Am I supposed to lie down in the display case and wait for my husband’s life to come to an end?

【The blessing of Wen Jingrong can help the host cultivate and speed up the time needed to reach the transformation stage, as long as he finds the right you at the right time.】

Shang Ke swept around with his psyche. The surrounding was crowded with people and bustling, but at the mall counter he was in, customers were scarce and the location was not very visible. Of course, that is not the point. The point is, in this sea of people, what kind of luck does he need to wait until Wen Jingrong comes to this mall, find this counter, accurately pick him out of the sea of magic pens, and then spend 3000 ¥ to buy him back?

That’s right, his price tag is 2969, and if you round it up it’s 3000.

Fuck, it’s too cheap!

With Wen Jingrong’s wealth, even if he wants to buy a pen, it would be a high quality and custom-made one! There’s no need to even consider something below 10000!

System, is there any way to lure people over? For example, through a dream or something.

【There is no such method.】

So he can’t do anything but wait stupidly and bitterly?

“Beauty, please take this pen out for me.” At this moment, an unfamiliar voice suddenly sounded above his head.

Shang Ke looked towards the source of the voice and saw a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes standing in front of the counter, pointing his finger at where he was.