ARC 8 Re : Covenantor

Chapter 236: Back To That Key Moment ⑦

TL: Resonance

Lu Xiufan quietly put the medicine bottle away, then walked over to Shang Ke and asked in a warm voice, “Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

Shang Ke said nothing, he just looked at him quietly. Lu Xiufan was disturbed by his silent stare and was about to explain when he suddenly heard a musical sound ringing in the room, signaling that it was time to go to bed.

“Good night.” Shang Ke managed those two words with much difficulty, then he took control of his wheelchair, turned around and left.

Lu Xiufan was bewildered. He stared at me for so long, was it just to wait for the right time to say good night?

“Keke.” Lu Xiufan quickly caught up with him and kept following him to his room.

Shang Ke parked his wheelchair at the door, waited for him to come in, then raised his hand to close the door and lock it.

Lu Xiufan looked at the closed door, and then at Shang Ke, who had a flat expression. Was he planning to question him? Settle scores? Or… domestic violence? What is this inexplicable feeling of expectation?

Shang Ke raised his blanket and laid down in the bed. He left half the bed free and looked at him expectantly with eyes that glittered like jewels.

This temptation was completely irresistible to Lu Xiufan. When he came back to his senses, he was already lying beside Shang Ke.

“Keke, I have a bit of a cough at night, which might affect your sleep.” Lu Xiufan tried his best to make a last struggle. As soon as he said that, he saw Shang Ke take out a pair of headphones from the cabinet beside him and put them on his ears very calmly. Then he turned on the smartscreen on the bedhead, selected a music album from it, and clicked play.

Lu Xiufan : “……”

Then, Shang Ke opened that contract and pointed to the additional clause of “sleep together”.

Lu Xiufan’s eyes skimmed over the words “sleep together” and landed on the clause “make love to each other” that came after it.

Three years, Shang Ke had been asleep for three years, and he had been lonely for three years.

“Keke, you are no longer a covenantor, you don’t need to fulfill this contract anymore.” Lu Xiufan took him into his arms and sighed softly, “Just do what you want to do.”

Do what I want to do? There is only one word>Seducing!<

Shang Ke hugged his waist, tilted his head up and kissed him on the lips, backed away, and kissed him again.

The warm, soft touch on his lips made Lu Xiufan’s heart race and his blood soar. He always felt that when his Keke woke up, he was even cuter than before, and even more alluring.

Lu Xiufan couldn’t help but deepen the kiss, a familiar and wonderful feeling that made his whole body hot. God knows how much he wanted to kiss him, embrace him, possess him, make him a part of himself, and never be able to leave him again.

“Cough …… “In the midst of the emotion, Lu Xiufan suddenly let go of Shang Ke, turned around and leaned against the edge of the bed, coughing violently.

Shang Ke sat up, and while stroking his back, he sighed in his heart: if you break your body, see how you will still be able to stand up to the sky and show off your strength.