ARC 5 Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

Chapter 231: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

TL: Resonance

The days of seclusion in the forest and mountains passed slowly in leisure and happiness, and unknowingly, twenty winters and summers had already passed. Shang Ke’s teahouse is doing very well, mainly serving low and mid level cultivators. He helped them to solve the various problems they encounter in their cultivation using a variety of drinks and food with different effects. The big sects have their own accumulation and capital, so they don’t need or care to seek outside help, but for the majority of the individual cultivators and cultivators from small sects, Shang Ke’s teahouse undoubtedly provides them with another channel for cultivation.

The remote Great Shadow Mountain is also gradually becoming known because of the existence of the Resting Teahouse, and many individual cultivators have even set up cultivation areas around the vicinity. In just a few decades, Great Shadow Mountain, with the Resting Teahouse as its center, has become a special cultivation area, and its defensive array was maintained by 10 individual high level experts. Anyone who doesn’t abide by the rules and tries to cut the queue to snatch a seat were all sent out in a ‘friendly’ manner.

The rules of the Resting Teahouse are very simple: First come first serve, everything(food) is by fate, enjoy in peace, and do not dine and dash. When you are in a teahouse, you are all fellow tea lovers, and personal grudges are temporarily placed aside.

Shang Ke’s business hours were not fixed, but it would open at least three days a month. The rest of the time is mainly used for cultivation and finding ingredients. While Shang Ke’s cultivation progressed rapidly, Yan Lu’s cultivation became lower and lower. But in contrast, his mental clarity lasted longer and longer.

Although the inner demons continued to torment Yan Lu’s mind, he still managed to control his desire to kill very well. Shang Ke estimated that in less than a few decades, they would be able to begin true dual cultivation. By then, Yan Lu’s cultivation would also start to increase.

When there was nothing else to do, Yan Lu would also go out to look for immortal herbs, but each time he would take the rabbit with him. This rabbit was also a rare odd creature. It has been living with Yan Lu and Shang Ke for decades. Although it has spiritual intelligence, it didn’t know how to cultivate. Yet, it didn’t age nor die and has a very bad temper. Numerous cultivators have been ‘bullied’ by it before.

The reason why Shang Ke insisted that the rabbit follow Yan Lu was mainly to prevent him from not being able to find his way home if he suddenly loses his senses halfway. For this reason, Shang Ke deliberately hung a pouch around Yan Lu’s neck, which contained three emergency measures.

The first solution: Let the rabbit bring you home.

The second solution: Wait in place and let the rabbit go home to find Little Mushroom for help.

The third solution: Crush the summoning charm in the storage ring.

When Shang Ke handed the pouch to Yan Lu, someone’s expression was so colorful as if he had opened a dye room, but he ultimately hung it around his neck in silence.

Every time he went out, Shang Ke would urge him to go early and return early and to stay safe.

On this day, the teahouse was closed, and Shang Ke was transplanting newly cultivated herb seedlings when a familiar fluctuation suddenly came over his spiritual sense: Yan Lu was back.

He immediately put down the tools in his hands and headed to welcome him back with a smile. But before he reached the door, he smelled a faint scent of blood. Yan Lu’s clothes were stained with blood, and his body exuded an undissipated murderous aura. His eyes were fierce and emotionless.