Fifty Six

"Wait so he's doing what?" Cassie asked as we were shopping at the mall

"Getting an apartment, his dads paying for it"

"Sounds like you two will be spending a lot of alone time together"

"Yeah maybe. I just don't think my moms gonna be okay with me going over there alone all the time, she's already up my ass about college"

"Oh yeah have you decided where you're going?"

"Probably just to the local university"

"Liv please don't tell me this is about Nate.."

"It's not about Nate! I can't even afford Ivy League if I wanted it, plus I don't want to leave"

"That's not what you told me 2 weeks ago"

"Okay so maybe Nate plays a factor in this, but he is my boyfriend Cass"

"I know I just don't want to see you waste your future"

"I'm fine cass, I know what I'm doing"

We finished shopping and I made my way over to help Nate move in. It had been a couple weeks since we had that conversation with cal, and he kept his promise. He bought Nate the apartment on the condition that we stay quiet. Honestly it was a win for everyone, plus I wasn't going to say anything anyways. There are already enough rumors about Nate and i and I don't need any more. And that's exactly what would have happened if cal went to jail.

I walked into Nate's apartment and he had most of the furniture set up

"Hey I'm here!" I yelled as I walked in

"In the bedroom" I heard him yell

I walked in and he came over to me and hugged me

"I'm really happy" he said while squeezing me

"We're finally getting what we always wanted"

Even after everything I've been through with Nate, I still can't help but feel happy and satisfied with him. And I know the next few months before college aren't gonna be easy but we will last, there's no way I can find someone else after going through everything with Nate. And I finally feel like we can relax and spend some real time together.
———————————————————————————
A/N: and they lived happily ever after....

First of all sorry this took so long but I just got done with the 1st semester and finals and all that so..

This is officially the end of this book!

I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading this, I really enjoyed writing it and for it to blow up like it did was just really amazing so thank you