Ten

Olivia-

I gasped unexpectedly at the cold hard slap on my cheek.

"What the fuck Maddy!" Cassie yelled

"Did you fuck my boyfriend!?" She yelled

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said holding my cheek in my hand

"I know he gave you a ride, did you sleep with him you whore?"

"He gave me ride so now I'm a whore? And your one to talk Maddy, weren't you fucking some guy in the pool literally 3 days ago?"

"Okay thats enough, Maddy come with me, Olivia get to class, I will speak to you later" the principal said breaking us up.

"What the fuck is her problem, Cassie said as we turned to walk to class"

"I don't know because I didn't fuck Nate, I have no clue where she pulled that one from"

"I told you messing around with him was bad news"

"Cassie now's not the time" I said entering the classroom.

The rest of the day went by horribly slow. I was so pissed from the altercation with Maddy, I wondered if Nate heard about it. I didn't see him in the hall when it happened, I'm sure he did, all day I've been hearing whispers around me. Great now I'm gonna be known as a slut who fucked someone else's boyfriend. It especially sucks because it's not true. At all. Yes I got a ride from Nate, yes I made out with Nate.....more than once, but to be fair, every time he initiated it. Okay so I kissed back but that doesn't make me a slut by any means.

After an awkward talk with the principal, I cleared my name and I learned that Maddy earned herself a two day suspension for slapping me. 

I walked to the track ready to run all my worries away for a couple hours.

"All right ladies, easy day today, get a mile in and then work on whatever your struggling with, sprints, pass offs, jogging but please stay moving"  I clapped my hands together signaling I was done talking.

I took off running, listening to my music and trying not to think about everything that happened today. After my 3rd lap I felt a rough tap on my shoulder.

I took my AirPod out expecting it to one of the girls, to my surprise I found Nate jogging slightly behind me.

I roll my eyes and continue running

"Liv!" I turn back and he's stopped running. I sigh knowing there's no way I can get out of this. One way or another Nate will get what he wants.

"What?"  I ask clearly annoyed

"Why the fuck does everyone think we fucked?" He's pissed

"I don't know Nate why don't you ask your crazy ex-girlfriend who slapped me today?"

"Maddy slapped you?" He asked a smile creeping up on his face

I however did not find the situation funny at all

"Yeah she did, she's a psycho"

"Did you hit her back?"

"So I can get kicked off the team? Hell no, I'm not stupid"

He still had a confused look on his face

"She thinks we fucked because she saw that you gave me ride this morning, I guess she's going around and telling people"

He walked closer to me and leaned down to my ear

"I don't mind people thinking I fucked you, honestly I kinda like it" he whispered in my ear

"You think this is fucking funny?"

"It's not that big of deal Liv"

"People think I'm some slut who fucked someone's boyfriend because for the record Maddy still thinks you two are dating and that's why she slapped me"

He pulled back obviously pissed off, maybe I was reading too much into this but I've always hated knowing people are mad at me or don't like me. It just irks me.

"Jacobs! Let's go!" The football coach yelled

"I'll give you a ride after practice"

I shook my head

"I'm going to Cassie's so she's taking me home"

—————

"Hey ladies before you go can you guys gather up for me?"

"Okay our first meets on Sunday, it's here at 7 am. List for relays and races will be posted tomorrow. And don't forget your shirts. Alright that's all I have to say, have a good day" I dismissed Them

"Bye Liv"

"Bye Sarah see you tomorrow"

I met up with Cassie by the gate where we normally meet.

"How's your cheek?" She said jokingly

"Shut up" I laughed