Six

Olivia-

Today is the first day of junior year and I'm already stressed. I was picked to be the captain for the Track team this year and I've already got people hitting me up with questions that I don't have answers too.

I've been doing track ever since middle school and I love it. It definitely helps with my anxiety. Did I mention I'm really fast? I always have been ever since I was a kid. I used to hate running, now I don't know where my life would be without it. That sounds dramatic but it's true.

I finished getting ready and made my way downstairs. Oh how rude of me not to mention my outfit. I was wearing light washed mom jeans with a graphic tee and a white turtle neck underneath. And white air forces. I didn't do much special with my hair. I just ran the straightener through it and then put a bandana in it to keep it out of my face (pictured above). My makeup was light. I know most people kinda go all out for the first day but honestly I don't give a fuck. Plus I had practice after so i didn't want to put a bunch on just to sweat it off later.

"Bye mom, love you" I said walking out of the door

I got in my car and plugged in my phone to the aux. I put on my playlist and went to go get Cassie. I pulled up to her house a few minutes later and lightly tapped my horn to signal I was here. She ran out of her house and opened the passenger seat door

"Happy first day!" She said all excited

"Yeah it's not gonna be so happy if you don't get your ass moving, we're gonna be late" I joked

"Whatever, it's pay back for ditching me at the party"

"I'm sorry about that, but you ditched me first to go fuck McKay"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes

"Um hello I need details" I mocked

"I mean, he was like really aggressive at first. Like he tried to fucking choke me"

"Ew what the fuck" I said keeping my eyes on the road

"Yeah but then he was all like sorry, so we ended up fucking anyways"

"Do you like him?"

"Yeah, he's super sweet and I think he just probably watched too much porn"

We both started laughing

"So anything interesting happen to you?"

I debated whether to tell her or not. Normally we don't ever keep things from each other, but I know how Cassie feels about Nate and I didn't want to get her upset over nothing

"Nope, I had one drink and then I dipped"

"Why am I not surprised" she said as we parked in the school parking lot

"You know I don't like parties" I said getting out of my car

"Yet you still go to them" she chuckled

"Only because you drag me too them" I spat back

We started to make our way to the school

"Oh shit I forgot my track bag, don't wait up for me" I said waving her goodbye

"Bye love you"

I blew her a kiss and then turned back around, pulling my keys out my pocket and fiddling with them as I walked back to my car.

Just as I reached it I watched as Nate pulled in the parking lot with his big ass truck. I rolled my eyes as he parked right next to me. I hurried and opened the back seat grabbing my bag. I dropped my keys on the ground just as I shut the door. I bent over to pick them up and when I stood up I found Nate standing over me. I rolled my eyes and tried to push past him to no avail.