{Chapter 1}

Please read this Note: Hey there! Thank you for clicking on my story<3

So a quick note before you read this book.

THIS BOOK IS CRINGEY AND CLICHÉ AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT HAS SO MANY READS-

That's that, go away. Click on another story because words cannot describe how embarrassed I am of this book. READ MY OTHER ONE PLS.

*inhales deeply to calm down*

Okay so, on another note.

I want to apologise for the very cringy and crappy way of writing.
I still look back at the first chapters and cringe 'cuz of the terrible way I wrote, BUT it gets better, so please have patience, because I really do feel sorry.
It was my first book after all ;-;

I'm sorry for any mistakes, this book is not edited, like at all (was too lazy for that) and English is not my first language. I focused and improved my writing skills with my other book.

ALSO, I just wanted to point out that I'm not gonna be able to reply to every single one of your comments anymore (because that's what I normally did) 'cuz I don't have time to reply anymore Although, I really enjoyed replying to you guys:'(

Okay, That's that! Have fUn reading this monster of a book...

I M P O R T A N T   N O T E:
Do NOT click on the links you will find in comments such as "this novel is plagiarized. Click here to see the prototype *insterts link here*"
These are spam accs and I'll deal with those asap. So please, for your own safety do NOT click on those.
__________________________________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing "Wakey wakey~ Come on, it's time to wake up. Don't wanna be late today."

umm-

I mean come on now, as a Stay it's normal for me to have Felix as my alarm sound right?

Right.

And plus, his voice is the only thing that makes me wake up with a smile. It's the best way to start up your day, trust me.

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my hand to turned off my alarm. I was mentally preparing myself to get up, but then, I decided to stay in my bed for a couple of minutes more.

No offense Felix, but I'm still a bit sleepy. I always am anyways.

And after 5 short minutes or so, I finally got up from my comfy and warm bed, getting ready to start my day.

There's nothing special about my days, though.
My life is pretty boring, nothing worth mentioning to be honest.
Let's start off with that fact that I live by myself. My house is kind of big for only one person, though.
Actually it's my parents' house, but I'm the only one staying here, since my parents died in a car accident when I was very young. I don't have many memories of them, but I know that I loved them very much.

When this awful incident happened, my grandma was the one to take care of me and raise me up. She is the closest person that I have.
But when I finally turned 18, two years ago, I decided to live by myself in my parents' house. So, here I am, having to do so many chores and fullfil my responsibilities every single day.

I work part-time at a local coffee shop in order to pay my bills. And no, I didn't go to college, I just graduated from high school and that's it.
The reason why, is because my granny couldn't afford to send me to a good college, but I don't blame her at all.
I like my life as it is. It may be  boring sometimes, but I have gotten used to it.
But, if a had the chance, I would love to study fine Arts. Sketching is one of my hobbies. I remember myself drawing since I was in diapers and it's still my biggest passion.
Being a Stay, I mostly like to sketch my 8 lovely boys, like dUh wHy wOuLdn'T I?