{Chapter 23}

I pulled him by his hand preventing him from stepping further.

"No no no, just wait a minute. You have to give the customer some time to decide what he wants to order."

It's not like I lied to him, because what I said is true, but that wasn't the reason I stopped him from going to him.

Truth is that when I saw the way Felix looked at Caleb with such hatred made me freak out. I thought he would lash out on him and cause a fush.

"Fine.", he gritted his teeth once again.

"Now now, go to the table three and take the order of that man. And try to be polite.", I pointed the table where a slim man around his late thirties was sitting.

"Hey, I'm always polite.", he faked a sob and pouted.

Ksjdns so cute.

"I know. Go now.", I smiled at him and pushed him away.

"Seems like you two are getting friendly with each other."

Miss Emily came from behind me with a grin.

Oh, only if she knew.

Ahem

"Yeah we are. He's very nice and hard working. I'm actually glad he's here..", I whispered the last part and Miss Emily seemed to didn't hear.

"Yeah he is! And oh dear, have you heard how deep his voice is? Sweet baby Jesus that's deeper than any voice I've ever heard.", she fangirled.

Did she seriously fangirl right now?

Oh my God that's hilarious.

I snickered at her statement.

Well that voice of his is a melody to the ears so I'm not judging her.

Who would anyway?

I stare back to Felix while he was taking the man's order. He seemed to be doing good so far and I smiled to myself.

Is there anything this boy can't do?

The answer is no.

"Uh oh. Our little Rosie is catching feelings~", Miss Emily teased from beside me.

I look back at her with big eyes.
"N-no I'm not. I'm just admiring him that's all.", I stuttered with a slight blush.

"Oh you can't fool me young lady. I know that look. And I can see that he looks at you the same way."

"No he's not.", I denied.

He can't be.

"See for your self.", she pointed at him.

I turn to look at him once again and our eyes met. We made eye contact for a moment and I got flustered when he instantly smiled at me.

Nonono that's not right.

Stop blushing you idiot.

I mentally slapped myself in order to break the eye contact and quickly look back at my boss.

"You saw that didn't you? The way he smiled at you. I'm telling you I'm right.", she smiled to herself and left for the kitchen.

No miss Emily you're not right. He's just being friendly.

I sighed and picked up the tray to go serve a customer.

As I put down the customer's tea, I see in the corner of my eye Caleb gesturing me to go to him.

Ah right.

He's still here.

I mentally face palmed myself and went up to him to take his order.