{Chapter 33}

"Now now, after this commercial break we just had, shall we get to the point now?", Minho clapped his hands and we both walked towards him.

I gulped as I made my way towards him, because their faces made me nervous. They looked serious. It seemed that what they wanted to talk about was important.

Once I sat down between Minho and Jisung, the atmosphere was tense. Their attention was only on me, making me more nervous in the process.

Did I do something wrong?

"Guys you are creeping me out. Why are you looking at me like that? Did I do anything?", I gave them a weird look.

"See? I told ya she'll get nervous. Minho stop being scary. She'll pee herself with that look on your face.", Jisung scolded him. "Don't mind him, we just wanted to have some quality time together...and tell you some things..", He said hesitantly.

If that was his way of making me calm down, he definitely didn't succeed.

"Okay..? I'm listening.", I responded eagerly, trying to look at all of them.

We were currently scattered around a round table, some of us sitting on the big couch and some other on the individual chairs. But we could still get a clear view of one another.

Though, their attention was only on me and it was still creeping me out.

"Who's starting?", Seungmin questioned once he saw that silence took over.

Start what? A ritual or something?

"Ahem, as a leader, I should be the one.", Chan cleared his throat while placing Jeongin on the floor, in order for him to talk properly to me.

Poor Jeongin seemed taken aback from the oldest's action, pouting. But he got up right after, dragging a chair along with him and positioned himself comfortably on it. So now he could attend the conversation with ease.

"So, we are gathered here today for a life and death seriousness matter.", Chan joked, wanting to make the atmosphere less tensed.
And he actually succeeded, making us chuckle in return. Because the words he chose to use, didn't make much sense.

"Oh please don't start off like that. You sound like my history teacher.", Hyunjin groaned frustratedly.

"Fine, fine. To the point now.", he sighed and made eye contact with me at a split second, looking more serious than before.

"Okay so Rosa, we just all wanted to thank you properly and tell you how grateful we are to you, individually. I know you might not want to listen to us ranting about how much you have helped us, but sucks to be you right now. Wether or not you want, you will have to.", he grinned cheekily.

"Oh yeah right. Because we ALL know how much I hate you guys telling me sweet things.", I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes with a laugh, making them smile sweetly in the process.

"Trust me honey, it's gonna take so long that you will fall asleep.", Jisung warned me with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

Is he challenging me right now?

Bring it on darling.

"Ahem, yeah so. As I was saying, we all are aware of the fact that we'll be leaving soon, right? We got notified that they are gonna send staff from the company to pick us up sooner or later.", he said bitter-sweet and I gulped to the thought of that.

I...

I don't know how to feel, really.

They had to leave sooner or later but still I wish I had them around for a little more. Considering the distance between our countries and my broken state, that I can't book a ticket even for a concert, it's obvious that we are not meeting again...
I shouldn't be selfish, I know. It's not everyday you get to hostile your idols to your own house. Some fans would give everything to be in this place.
Hence, I should be thankful that I even got this opportunity.