{Chapter 28}

Caleb is here.

How great.

Way to ruin my mood.

"Hello to you too.", I told him rather indifferent.

I turn back my head to look anywhere else, not wanting to deal with him right now. I did expect him to be here, because everyone's here, but I thought I might had a slight chance I wouldn't come across with him.

Oh the irony.

"I didn't see you around. Where were you?", he bended his head a bit on the side to take a closer look of my annoyed face.

Tch curious as ever.

"Away from you.", I commented and turned my heels to leave.

Why am I keeping this conversation with him in the first place? It's pointless. So I might as well leave before it's too late.

But to my displease he followed me from behind.

"Hey now don't be rude. I'm trying to be nice and keep a decent conversation with you."

"And I'm getting away, cleary not wanting to do so."

He stopped my tracks by pulling on my wrist. Thankfully not hard.

"Common now what's the rush? Why don't we have a drink and, don't know, catch up maybe?"

Again with the catching up. Why doesn't he get the hint that I obvioulsy don't want to be around him?

"How about no.", I harshly break free from his grip and turn to look at him with crossed hands.
"Can't you just understand that I don't want to 'catch up' with you or be around you?", I rolled my eyes.

"No. And I won't let you to.", he smirked, that disgusting smirk of his.

Don't get me wrong. He's handsome and all but when you realise how awful his personality is, you automatically see everything unappealing on him.

He came closer to me and grabbed me from my waist. "Now shall we get a drink, beautiful?", he continued smirking.

I look at him speechless. Why do I always have to deal with his attitude? Having his filthy hands around me and calling me beautiful like he's a rapist or something. He is seriously getting on my nerves and I would gladly punch him on the face if it weren't for the crowd around us.

He didn't even me give a chance to reply before he started dragging me all around the area to a table where they had drinks.

"Caleb let go of me. I don't want to be here.", I tried to speak calmy and be civil before anything bad happens and loose my temper.

Who does he think he is anyway. I've made myself clear that I despise him. Why doesn't he get the hint dammit?

"I wouldn't mind to go somewhere alone with you, if you don't like the crowd. You look hot today and we might as well do something mor-", and with that I slapped him.

Like I would let him talk like that to me. The way he speaks disgusts me. The way he looks at me with that smirk disgusts me. His whole aura makes me nauseous. If he can't get the hint with the easy way, I might as well show him the hard way.

At this point I don't give a damn that there are some people looking at us weirdly. Let them say what they want. I'm not taking that anymore. Caleb looks taken aback as well and I can see that he got angry. Like I care, bish.

I turn my hills and start walking away from him with a quick pace, wanting to get as far away as possible.

"Hey! Where do you think you are going you little slut. You think I'll let you go that easily after you slapped me?", I hear him running towards me with a very anrgy tone.