{Chapter 16}

"Hey stop it! It's cold!"
I yelled at Jisung and Changbin who were splashing water on me.

Yeah.

They were freaking
splashing the lake's water on me and it was freaking cold.

Jeongin was peacufully throwing rocks in the water while Hyunjin was sun bathing like the prince he is. Seungmin on the other hand was cutting flowers with Felix and Minho with Chan were just supervising like parents.

"Guys you'll catch a cold if you continue like this!", Chan yelled from afar while sitting on a rock.
"That's what I said. But guess what? They never listen!", I yelled back while running away from the two crazy boys.
But they kept on nagging me and Changbin even made me trip on the ground.
I'm now drenched in water.

Oh he's so dead now.

He realised that I was gonna get my revenge and started spritting away from me. But unfortunately for him, I was already beside him.
With no second thoughts I climbed up his back making him wiggle and stumble in his feet.
And right then, a huge splash was echoed throughout the woods.

Hehe.

I... might have made Changbin fall, making me fall along with him...inside the lake.

Hehe...

And guess what?

We are soaking wet.

Minho and Chan are so gonna scold us after that.
"Hey you guys. I wanna join too!", Jisung whinned and came running towards us, diving into the water as well.

He is crazy. I'm telling ya.

We started laughing so much making our voices echo in the forest.
But to tell you the truth...
I was starting to get really cold.
I stood up and made my way out. I tried to dry up my hair and clothes but I was freezing more after the cold breeze pierced my skin making me get goosebumps.
I look up and meet two pairs of eyes staring angrily at me.

Uh oh.

I'm doomed.

I sheepishly smile at Minho and Chan, trying to be cute and stuff. Hoping they will let me off the hook. But to no use.
"You know it won't work, so stop being cute.", Minho said as if he was reading my mind.
I let out a sigh and made my way to them.
"They started it..", I said defeated while pointing at the two boys who were now singing whilst still playing with the water.

What is their actual age I wonder?

How long have we been here anyway?
Two or three hours maybe?
I can't really tell as I'm having too much fun to even keep track of time.

"Hey Rosa! We made you a flower crown!", Seungmin exclaimed happily as he approached me alongside with Felix.
"Umm... Why are you drenched like that?", he added surprised when he saw my current state.

"Ask them", I closed my eyes sighing while gesturing to the two crackheads. Still playing like kids.
"Oh.." he said with a slight smile.
"That's Jisung and Changbin for you", he added right after.

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes while rubbing my hands to get warmer.
I was shivering a bit from the sudden change of temperature in my body.

Just then, I saw Felix taking off his jacket and getting closer to me. He put his jacket on me and looked at me with a weird look I couldn't read.
His face was stern but also concerned at some point.
"Wear this until we get back. Try to stay warm or you'll catch a cold.", He said.

His jacket smells nice.

"Yeah he's right. We should also head off right now. It's enough for today. Oh I forgot..", Seungmin interrupted while approaching me, putting something on my head.
They both smiled at me when the saw me wearing their handmade flower crown.
"It looks pretty on you.", He smiled.
"Thank you." , I smiled back.
_
_
_