{Chapter 4}

Time passed and we were actually having fun. They seemed to like my company a lot as well. We cracked jokes and laughed a lot. 
They are so nice to have them around, as I expected.

At some point, the rest of the guys, who were sitting in the living room, would come rushing in the kitchen to check on us and stay there to talk for sometime. And soon enough, we were done cooking the lasagna.

And I'm not gonna lie but, it took us quite a lot of time to prepare, for 9 people that is. Not only that, but I also run out of pasta.
I'll need to go grocery shopping later this day.

It was past 1 pm by the time we put the lasagna in the oven and we diceded to sit on the couch while waiting for the food to be ready.
Stepping to the living room, we comfortably seated ourselves on the huge couch and we thought of geting to know each other, since they're basically living with me for the time being.

"So Rosa, do you like music?", Jisung asked with a grin forming on his lips.

Oh, he knows what he's doing.

The rest of the members seemed very eager to listen to my reply as they all looked at me, waiting for me to answear.

Shit. I already know where this is going.

I took a deep breath before replying. "Of course I do. I love music, any kind of music, apart from heavy metal that is, it gets me a headache", I claimed and they all laughed. It's not a lie though, I do like all sorts of music, if you exclude heavy metal. It really does make me get a headache and that is not something enjoyable.

"Nice! Any favourite artist you really like?", Jisung asked again.

Oh isn't he a curious squirrel?

What do I say now?

Hmm maybe like a western singer like Ariana Grande, Sam Smith or something?

"Um I really lik-", before I was able to reply, I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

Whoever it it that called me, thank you for saving me from this interrogation room that Jisung put me in.

On second thought...oh shit...

The song on my ringtone filled the air, the lyrics echoing though the whole room, making me want to dig a hole right there and then.
'hey you wanna come in? Da chiwo ije deoureoga jeobeon geon ipgasim-'

Well, I'm doomed now.

I grab as quick as possible my phone and reply without even looking at the phone number. "Um h-hello?", my voice came out trembling in fear and shock.

I stood up from the couch and excused myself. But before I left, I got a last glimpse of their reactions, curious to see their faces.

As expected, they were shocked at the fact that my ringtone was the song 'Back Door' from their newest album. The surprise in their faces was obvious, their eyes wide and mouths agaped.

Well, I might as well disappear from the earth for good now. It was nice to meet you everyone, it's time to meet my parents now.
How will I be able to face them now?
I tried so hard to hide that I'm a fan of them, in order not to make them feel uncomfortable and now this happens?

Damn you phone.

With the phone next to my ear, I stood up from the couch, my feet sped up and I run further inside my house to find a room to talk in peace. Turns out that my grandma called to check up on me, like she normally does on daily basis.
Nanny as much as I love you, you seriously fudged me up right now.