{Chapter 19}

"AHHH—WHAT'S THAT THING?!"
I jumped from my seat and yelled, when a disgusting creature popped out of nowhere in the frame.

I'm

Not

Feeling

Good

Someone

HELP. ME.

This thing looks like the devil himself. How am I suppose to watch a movie with that thing in there?!

I brought the pillow closer to my face to hide at least half of the TV screen.
I'm so done at this point and we haven't even seen half of the movie yet.

Great.

Just great.

I heard Hyunjin snicker mockingly from beside me and I smacked him on his shoulder.
"Ow!", he whined in pain.

"It's not funny!", I gave him a death glare.

"No it's not. But you are funny.", he stated, giving me a devilish grin. Oh, so he is making fun of me, is that it?

He's so gonna get it afterwards.

As I turned my gaze to the screen, I let out a yelp,  when another creature similar to the previous one, appeared in the frame. With the corner of my eye I could see the of the rest of guys laughing slightly from my pity reaction, like Hyunjin did a minute ago.
"Love you too guys.", I mumbled, feeling alone and betrayed. Is it so bad that I can't stand horror movies? I'm practically signing my own death and funeral. My heart won't stop beating uncontrollably fast from all this fright.

I turn to look at the screen once again but I regretted my decision instantly. This time, the creatures were uncountable, eating a human alive. All his intestines were all over the place with blood on the grass as he was still screaming.

That's it.

I'm out of here.

I closed my eyes and tried to stand up, but as I did, a hand grabbed mine, pulling me down on the couch again. I curiously turn my head, only to be met with Felix's soft eyes.

He held my hand in his, drawing circles with his thump. "Stay here please.", he pleaded with his puppy doe eyes.

My eyes lowered down at our hands, my stomach getting this weird feeling again. "It's disgusting, I can't watch that.", I sighed frustratedly.

"I know but I'll hold you if you stay.", he grinned and patted the empty space beside him.

"Deal.", I gave in, grinning at him back.

I got more comfortable in my seat, still holding Felix's hand firmly. But as I focused on the screen, another awful picture came up and this time, I closed my eyes shut. My hand automatically squeezed Felix's hand harder for support.

I'm not paid enough for this job.

Just then, I felt two hands pulling me close to a warm embrace. He wraped his firm arms around my waist, securing me in his body and hugged me softly.
Despite knowing who it was, I turned my head and looked back at Felix.
A warm feeling rushed through my body and I instantly blushed from the closure. He was giving me a reassuring look, a look that told me that everything's okay and made me feel at ease.

I'm mentally doing prayer right now, because thankfully, he cannot see my scarlet tinted face.
That would be embarrassing.

And now that I think of it, that's awesome, because apparently, I cannot focus on the movie now. Thanks to him. My mind is all over the place, my brain cannot function properly with his body radiating this warmth.
I'm just frozen on my spot. The way he is holding me, might make me explode at any moment. My stomach is having a break dance session of it's own and I'm having all sorts of emotions right now.
My back is touching his firm chest, while his head is resting comfortably on my shoulder.
My heart is really going to jump of my chest right now.