{Chapter 2}

At the sound of his voice calling me, I stepped out of my garden and approached the young man. He was wearing a cap and sunglasses, so I couldn't clear out his facial characteristics very well, but that didn't prevent me from thinking that he could actually be a kpop idol.
Who am I kidding, though? Why would a kpop idol stand outside of my house's entrance, with me watering my garden?

The unknown man started walking towards me, slowly making his way to my house, until we came were in a decent proximity for us to talk at ease.

"Excuse me, do you perhaps speak English?",the boy spoke with a rather sweet tone on his voice.

Well that's an odly familiar voice, isn't it?

As I parted my lips to answer the lost boy, I realised that he was looking very similar to a person that I know, despite him looking like an Asian tourist.
Squinting my eyes a bit, I tried to identify his features under the shadow of his cap and-

Wait...Chan?

Bang Chan?

As in Bang Christopher Chan?!

Holly Molly, do I need a check up for my eyesight or something 'cuz it cannot be him, right?

I was dumbfounded to say the least and the only thing I did, was to observe him for head to toe, for God's knows how long.

"Umm miss?", he spoke again, waking me up from my daze. And then, I remembered that I had to give him an answer.

I cleared my throat and put up a smile. "Oh, yes I can speak English. How may I help you?"

After my reply, he gave me a sweet smile, satisfied that I could communicate with him at ease.

Trust me when I say that I tried so hecking hard to compose myself in order not to fangirl, scare him out and then make a fool out of me. I can slowly feel my legs giving up and getting weaker by the moment. The only thing that I kept in mind, was to act natural, as if he was a normal person and not one of the best people on earth.

"Oh great then! I just wanted to ask for your help. You see, my friends and I were supposed to reach our destination by now, but unfortunately, our van broke down and we don't know what to do...Could you please tell me how far from here is the city?", his eyes had sparks of hope.

Okay, but can I just say that he looks so cute like that? I mean, look at the little lost puppy doe eyes, that makes me wanna squeeze his chee-

WAIT A SECOND-

What am I even saying?! Stray hecking Kids are outside of my house abd they want my help. WHAT THE FORK?

Okay, but I might as well die here. My life is complete now. Who would have thought that this day would actually come? The day that I would finally meet my boys in person.
Definitely not me. I thought that I would die without even having the chance to see them, because I'm too broke to buy tickets for their concerts.

Ahaha... sad life.

"Oh...", was the only word that I could form as a reply, glancing back and forth from him to the rest of the group.

Apparently, I was too shocked with the fact that BangChan was right infront of me, that it was overwhelming my every fiber.
It is just too good to be true.

Realising that I was spacing out way too much for my own good, I cleared my throat again to speak.  "W-well...the town is pretty far away from here. About two or three hours I-I believe?", dammit Rosalynn, why did you have to stutter?

Did I sound too stupid?

Probably.

"Well darn...and this place is deserted isn't it? Is there any car service or hotel where we could stay for the time being?" Chan said as a reply.