{Chapter 10}

"Hey Rosa, where do you put the nutella?"
I heard Minho saying as I stepped in to the kitchen.

"Top cupboard on your left."

"Thanks darling.", I smiled to his statement and poured a glass of water.

"What happened back there?"
Jisung spoke out of nowhere and made me choke on my water as I got flashbacks of the previous situation with Hyunjin.

And yep.

I started coughing again.

Kill me now.

"Wow wow calm down. You choke pretty easily you know that?", he slightly chuckled.

"Yeah don't tell me.", I rolled my eyes on him.

Like I don't know already. I've already made a fool out of myself so many times infront of them. And to think that I said to never drink water again...

"Sooo, will you enlighten me now?", He continued.

No.

"N-nothing happened. What do you mean?"
I tried to hide the truth with a smile, but I feel my face heating up.

Oh no.

Oh nonono don't blush.

Not now!

"Oh yeah sure. Then why are you blushing?", he smirked at me.

You little sh-

"Hyunjin 'accidentally' dragged her down with him to the bed while sleeping and hugged her as a pillow. Mind you, he wasn't wearing a t-shirt."
Felix's annoyed voice boomed from behind me. I watched him as he aggressively sat down on the kitchen table and started eating.

Wow. He's moody isn't he?

Not a morning person?

But he was perfectly fine before. And plus, he's ten times hotter mad like this and-

Ok I'll stop now.

"For real? Pfff.", Jisung started laughing out loud.

"Yah, I didn't know what I was doing. I already apologized to her.", Hyunjin interfered out of the blue.

Why is everyone appearing out of nowhere today?

"Still doesn't rectify what you did.", Felix's tone was stern
They just glared at each other with an expression on their faces I couldn't read.

What's with them today?

Are they on their period or something?

"Weeell that's getting awkward."
Changbin stateded as he sipped on his water glass.

Oh hell yeah that's getting awkward.

Where's Jisung to change the subject now that we need him?

"Sooo Rosa, you have work today, don't you?", Chan spoke instead.
I mentally thanked Chan for changing the subject.

"Yeah. Unfortunately I won't be here with you guys all day.", I sadly smiled while taking a seat on the table with them.

"Aw man what a pity.", Jisung whined like a little kid.

"But I'll bring pastries after my shift.", I smirked at him and I saw his eyes lighting up.

"You're the best!", he said and he high fived me.

After breakfast, they all thanked me for the pancakes and helped me clean the kitchen. This time there was no mess, thankfully, as I was in charge of mostly everything. It was now around 9:30 a.m. and-