{Chapter 39}

Note: this chapter is super long, exactly 6.353 words long(and I normally write about 2.000 words) so pleae bare with me °ㅅ°
__________________________________

"Great work today, guys. You make a good team.", Ms Emily praised us just a few minutes before our shift was over, flashing us a rectangular smile.

The day went by so quickly, I didn't realize that our shift was almost over. Working along with Felix made my jod ten times better and more entertaining. We cracked jokes when we were in the kitchen making the orders and goofed around a lot. I also saw him playing around with a child whilst taking her order. He was so sweet and kind. His face would lit up every time he made the little girl smile and it automatically made my day.

He really enjoys being here, doesn't he?

"It's a pity you won't be working with us anymore, Felix.", miss Emily gave him a sweet smile, patting his shoulder with a loving face.

This boy managed to make Miss Emily love him in no time. How can he do that? It's amazing how he can make everyone adore him this easy. Like, wow.

Felix just gave her a small smile, trying not to show off his emotions too much.
I could clearly understand that he got attached with her as well and didn't want to leave, even though he had to.

"I know, I would love it if I stayed for a little more but I can't.", he glanced at me for a second, before turning his head back at her. "I'll come for a visit sometime. Hopefully."

"Please do. Rosalynn and I would be so happy to have you again here. Right Rosa?"

As they both gave me a stare after miss' Emily words, I quickly nodded at her, earning a smile from both of them.

If only she knew...
If it was so easy for him and the rest of the group to come here again, I wouldn't be this devastated.
But as idols, they are very busy bees and have so many things to take care of. Hence, I should be thankful for everything and not complain. Their place isn't here after all.

"Okay, now. We should wrap it up and close the coffee shop in a bit. After we have cleaned the place that is.", her bossy aura made its appearance and made both Felix and I chuckle.

Of course she would order us to clean the coffee shop after our shift ends. She always does anyway.

"Roger that ma'am.", Felix saluted, earning a genuine laugh from miss Emily.

"Leave it to us captain. This place will be clean in no time.", I played along, slightly making my voice tone deeper to imitate a man's one.

"I want everything cleaned up to the bone. If I notice even a mere dot of dust, I'll execute you.", Ms Emily continued as well with a strict tone, but her childish smile was visible and it made my heart soft.

I love seeing her happy.
I love it when Felix smiles and laughs with his whole heart as well.
I love seeing everyone that I love happy.

'Okay we get it lovebird. Go clean the dishes now.'

If I were to bang my head on a wall, would you shut up or at least hurt in some way?

'Nah. I'll still be here. Pissing the living shit out of you, honey.'

Thought so. Darn it.

'Hah, l know you love me deep down and you would miss me if I stopped talking, honey. It's not like you have anyone else to talk to, when the boys leave.'

Ouch. You didn't need to do me dirty like that, ya know.

'The truth hurts, honey. Just accept it already that you are single as a pringle and everything will be easier for you.'