{Chapter 9}

I woke up the next day earlier than usual. Probably because now I have the Stray Kids over my house so how could I even sleep?!

I look at my phone and see that it's 7 a.m.. Wow it's indeed really early for me as I'm used on waking up around 9 a.m. or something. The boys must be sleeping though, so I'll try to be as quiet as possible.

I tip toed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I washed my face and brushed my teeth as well. I changed into something more appropriate than my pajamas and tip toed again into the dark corridor.

Taking slow and soundles steps, I walked through the living room and saw Felix and Chan sleeping soundly.
Felix had moved from his normal spot last night and now he had made Chan his pillow, who seemed very comfortable nontheless.

Kdnxbsjs they're so cute.

Please don't do that to me this early in the morning.

When I mentally slapped my cheek to snap me out of my day dream, I headed towards the kitchen and thought of making breakfast.

What should I make?

Something yummy and easy.

Pancakes?

Oh hell yes.

I smiled to myself and started preparing the ingredients. I just hope that I have enough nutella left cause you know... I have a sweet tooth and...you get my point.

I then heated the pan and finished making the pancake mix. And now the hard part.

The flipping.

Let's hope that I won't burn them. It's not like I'm useless at cooking, in fact I love cooking, but sometimes I can make a mistake and destroy the whole thing.

AnYwAysS.

As I was successfully flipping the pancakes I heard footsteps coming from behind.
"Good morning.", a very deep and raspy voice echoed in the kitchen.

His voice was so much deeper than usual that scared me out.

I turn my head and face Felix who was rubbing his eyes with his bed hair visible.

Dkdnns so cute.

"Oh good morning, Felix. Did I wake you up?", I said and took a look at the clock. It was now 8:30.

"No I woke up on my own. What are you making?", he said curiously while approaching me to take a better view.

"Pancakes. I thought it would be nice to make you guys something sweet.", I smiled and look the insane amount of pancakes I made.

"Wow, did you made all this? It looks good. Every time we try to make pancakes something goes wrong.", he laughed shyly while scratching the back of his head.

"Oh I know..."

I mean isn't it known already from their vlives that either they burn the pancakes or put too much butter?

I laughed out loud remembering that and he laughed with me as well, probably having flashbacks of his own experience.

"Of course you would know. But hey, at least I can make nice brownies.", he defended himself.

Oh yeah right.

He's the brownie boy.

"Yeah yeah I know about that too.", I grinned at him and finished flipping the last pancake.

"All done!", I said excitedly.

"We should probably go wake up the guys now. But that will be hard...", he exclaimed.