{Chapter 35}

"Come on now mate, you can't be serious, right?"

"Oh but I am."

"But- She's wearing a dress!"

"Well that's what I wanna see, mate.", Chan snickered wickedly.

"What if she doesn't want to? You haven't asked for her permission."

"True.", he admitted and he turned his gaze to look at me. "Hey Rosa, what do you think about this? You in?"

Heck yes.

It's gonna be hilarious.

I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a smile,"Sure, why not?"

I can hear Felix sighing frustratedly from beside me."Oh you can't be serious right now.", he pinched his nose bridge.

Mwahahaha

I mean- Sorry Felix

Lowkey not sorry.

"It's settled then! Go swap clothes now.", Chan exclaimed excitedly and clapped his hands together.

"Do I need to wear her heels too?"

"The whole thing, mate."

"I swear Chris, I'm gonna-"

Chan cut him off by standing up and dragging him along the couch,"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Go become a princess now."

You can probably imagine by now how much the boys were enjoying the whole scene. They tried so hard to restrain themselves from bursting out laughing, but they failed miserably.
Jisung had already started imitating Felix as a princess saying things like: "oh look at me. I'm Felix the most beautiful princess!", fake lifting his non-existent long dress, making the boys laugh harder in return.

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing at Jisung, because I could see how angry Felix was getting.

Oh boy

He's not having it today.

To be honest, I really want to see him with my dress on. I kind of belive that he might not fit in it though, as it's a short dress and he's tall.

At least taller than me, that is.

sAvAgE.

Jokes aside, he has board shoulders and it for sure be tight on him. Let alone my shoes. He'll have to walk in heels for the rest of the night that the size is so much smaller than what he normally wears.

Oh God, I'm already dying in the inside.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a hand was stretched infront of me.
As I look up, I see Felix holding his hand for me to get up.

"Come on, lets go."

"Go where?", I questioned with a puzzled expression.

"To the restroom, where else? Or do you want us to change outfits infront of everyone?", he rhetorically asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

I-

Okay but... I might not feel a hundred percent sure if I want to swap clothes with him anymore. It totally slipped my mind that we would have to go to the restroom. Alone. And undress ourselves.

I mean, I know that we won't look at each other, but still it makes me feel self-conscious in some way.

And what if-

Oh no.

No, no, no. Rosa clean your thoughts. Jeez.

"A-ah right. Yeah let's go."