EPILOGUE

"Good work today sweetheart, see you tomorrow."

"Thanks Ms Emily. Have a good evening."

She gave me a hug before I walked off the coffee shop.
Today's work was somewhat tiring. Nothing much happened to make me boost my serotonin, so my mood wasn't at it's best. I just started walking with slow steps to return back home.

Though, it's a little unmotivating knowing that now I have no one waiting for me to come back from work. Two weeks have passed since they left and everything has gone back to normal. And I was not that pleased to return back to my typical routine, but I had no choice anyway.

My best friend had gone back to her place not long ago after the boys left my house. She stayed by my side to comfort me, because I was in need of mental support. My energy was drained from crying and the emptiness in my heart was bigger this time.
Vicky knew better than to question me for my state, so she just stayed by my side the whole time, hugging me until I got better. And I'm so grateful to her. I can't imagine going through that without her.

I know I may sound too dramatic, crying over something that I should be thankful for, because it's not like they died or anything. I still have the opportunity to watch them through the big screen.

But who am I kidding?

It's definitely not the same thing. And besides, I haven't heard of them since they left. They must be on hiatus still.

They haven't even sent me a single message.
Not that I was expecting something more.

I was so caught up in my own daydream that I didn't realise that I had arrived home.

'Be thankful that the cars didn't smush you to death. You were seriously out of focus the whole time.'

It's been a while since you last talked to me, you know?

'Yeah I know. I did that on purpose. Didn't wanna here your ugly crying the whole time.'

Ouch. You could have kept me company at least.

'Nah. Didn't feel like it.'

Jesus woman, don't you have a heart?

'I don't even have a body, sweetheart. How am I suppose to even have a heart?'

Point taken.

Unlocking the door, I entered in, a relieving sigh escaped my lips as I was finally at my comfort place. I took off my shoes, threw the keys on the coffee table and plopped myself on the couch, letting my body to sink deep into the cushions. I closed my eyes, sighing deeply from the exhaustion of the day. The silence in my house was extremely loud, creepy almost. I was so used on them being loud that I kind of feel uncomfortable and uneasy in this silence.

Slowly moving my hand back to my lower body, I picked up my phone from my back pocket of my jeans. Unlocking it, I went through my gallery and scrolled down. Pictures of them were still there. Our group photos, the cake, some embarrassing pictures of mine, that were probably taken by Minho or Hyunjin and I didn't know they excited and some other videos.

The only thing I was doing the past two weeks was just stare at our pictures every single day. Just to remind myself that this wasn't a dream. It was the reality that just felt too good to be true.

It was becoming a habbit of mine. I could even say that I had gotten addicted and couldn't last a day without seeing our group photos. I tried many times to prevent myself from doing that over and over again, because every single time I would start crying. Crying until my tears run out and was exhausted. But I failed, every time. I just wanted to see them so bad and this was the only way to do so.