{Chapter 40}

"SURPRISE!"

Wow, wow, wow. What is going on here? What's this surprise?

Do I have my birthday today and I don't even know it?

"Felix, what is going on in here?", I tugged on his sleeve, looking at him with a surprised and questioning look. He coughed awkwardly at me, before turning his head to face the chaos infront of us.

Maybe not so much of a chaos, as I'm used to them being like this, but still. And let me explain a bit what was currently happening. 
First of all, the room was a bit, no screw that, was a LOT messier than I left it this morning.

But that's not the point here.

The point here is that these seven boys infront of me are behaving as if they're high in marijuana.

No, literally.

I don't know if it's from marijuana or any other kind of smoke. But one thing's for sure.

They are over-excited, jumping all over the living room when they saw me, making weird and incoherent sounds that creeps me out and overall, your typical StrayKids mess.

You know the drill.

"Well... Remember when I told you earlier that you'll see what they have been up to today? Yeah... This...", he pointed at the boys, who were currently rushing over me.

"Rosa, I missed you.", Jeongin hugged my tightly.

"I missed you too, Innie. But... What's going on here?"

With that, all seven of them started talking simultaneously, but apparently, I understood nothing of what they were saying. Their words were muffled with one another's and I was just standing there like a brick. I saw Felix giving me an apologetic smile but he couldn't hold back his laugh at his groupmates' actions.

"I think one of you should do the speech, not all of you at the same time. You are making her more confused.", Felix spoke on behalf of me.

"I'll do it.", the leader spoke and had our attention only on him.

He cleared his throat and gave me a soft smile before continuing.
"So, Rosa. I assume Felix has informed you of what is happening tomorrow, right?", he asked and I nodded my head, my mood slowly going down.

They are leaving tomorrow...

"Good. I'm mean, not good but- anyways. Okay, so... How do I put this...?"

"With words Bang.", Minho mocked and made all of us chuckle.

Chan eyed him for a second, with a mischievous, yet playfully angry expression on his face that screamed 'I'm gonna deal with you later', and then turned his attention to me once more.

"Ahem, yeah. Well, I don't think words would do any good right now, so I believe we should show it with actions.", he continued and gave a nod to the boys, indicating something that I still was unaware of. The boys got his hint and rushed to the kitchen with no second thoughts. Apart from Hyunjin, who headed towards the guest rooms. I was left there standing with only Chan and Felix by my side, dumbfounded.

Am I being kidnapped or something?

'You wouldn't mind if it was them who did it though, would you?'

Of course not- Wait! That's not the point here...

'Mhm'

Oh shush.

Just then, I felt a grip on either side of my arms and looked both ways to see what was happening. Chan was holding my right side and Felix my left, dragging me along with them towards the couch.