Ishq 7

"Meet me at the cafe near the hospital at 7PM." That's what the text by Ayesha read. Haris read it again to make sure he was not hallucinating and it might be possible today after clearing things he would be allowed to enter the lives of his kid and maybe just maybe he had a chance to bring Ayesha back into his life.

Ayesha was waiting for Haris to arrive today she wanted to end the things for good. She closed her eyes and released the breath she herself didn't know she was holding. Haris spotted a familiar lady sitting in a far end corner of the cafe he chuckled seeing Ayesha she always liked to be seated on corner tables and didn't like to be the center of attention. Clearing his throat and mumbling salam he took a seat. "Ayesha before you say anything and tell me about anything i would like to share my side of the story as well please listen to me once." Ayesha nodded "I was a kid when i and Ali became friends, years passed and we became brothers i would always think of him like my own brother never thought bad for him i dont know where my love for him got weak that he did so much planning and plotting against me." Ayesha got confused why was Haris talking about Ali what could have happened "i know Ayesha you are confused why i am talking about Ali but today the reason behind this separation of ours is Ali. You remember our second week of marriage when he had consummated our marriage we were going on a good track i was noticing your efforts and these feelings were new to me i couldn't understand i discussed this with Ali he used to instigate me against you always. Trust me on this Ayesha you were making your place in my heart without even my own knowledge." Haris chuckled. Ayesha nodded at him to continue.

"He used to take me to parties saying that i have taken a lot of stress and i need to release it i started drinking over there and he used to constantly bitch about you how you are being pious but you are not you are a gold digger. Not only you the person whom i thought is my brother back stabbed me so bad that he also created a rift between me and my parents. I would have never known all of this if he wouldn't have had an accident few years back that is the time when he regretted his deeds and accepted his mistakes." Searching something from his pocket he took the envelope out and passed it to Ayesha "This is the letter he asked me to give you once i meet you i have never opened it or read it for once even you have to trust me on this. i cannot even say anything bad for Ali he is himself is handicapped forgive me and him if you can please Ashu."

Ayesha was too shocked to even move a bit but soon she regained her composure and passed Haris the album of her kids since childhood. "Haris when baba left me i thought i would be left alone but then i met you. People say there is this strong pull in nikkah that pulls you towards each other and they are so right about it without you doing anything i was falling for you harder everyday i used to wait late till nights just to get a glimpse of you to look at you when you were sleeping peacefully you meant the world to me then you gave me this precious little gifts which i cannot thank you enough for. Whatever the reason is Haris you chose your brother over me your wife i was hopelessly in love with you Haris but you didn't give me a chance to explain myself or speak to you i was not even at mistake Haris." 

"Haris i dont want to rush anything i explained you what i think and please give me some time to think about what can be done and then we will decide about everything." 

Haris nodded understanding the situation and saying her salams Ayesha left.