Qurbatein 2

"When we were in canada i had aced the deal which was very profitable for our business i had done it on my own without taking abbu's help. Abbu was proud of me i took that as a golden chance and asked for something or rather someone very precious to him that day abbu not only denied he said i am not capable of her." licking his lips Rehan looked at Anya who nodded him to continue "Anya i may have anger issues but i am not that irresponsible or am i?" Listening to Rehan, Anya's heart crushed there was tight pain in her chest she didn't wish to feel (is he talking about Meeha? Anya thought). Shaking her head she consoled him anyways this is what she was here for not for her own heart aches. She reached to keep a hand on his shoulder but retreated her hand and smiling a bit said "Rehan bhai did you try to talk to abbu after that? the deal you are talking about was a long time ago now even tayi asks you to get married tell her about your wish and if you guys are meant to be Allah will make a way for both of you dont worry even taya abbu will agree." Rehan kept looking at the girl in front of him who used to come to him for her such foolish matters as well and today she is talking as if she is his mother chuckling Rehan nodded at her and a bomb was dropped on Anya "why were you crying now tell me" Anya's voice got lost and she was looking here and there as to how she could avoid the topic. One look at Rehan and she knew under this scrutinizing gaze she cannot dodge.

"i was crying because the guy i love got married yesterday." uh-oh not a good excuse Anya just look at Rehan bhai he is ready to eat you alive you will be served in a platter now aur  kholo apna mun ughhh. Rehan couldn't control his anger held Anya's shoulder "who was the guy Anya?" gritting his teeth Rehan asked. Anya gulped "uh bhaii woh uh his name is uh Varun Dhawan yes he got married yesterday." very smart Anya one more blunder why are you so desperate to die Anya her brain remarked. Rehan left her immediately smacked her head "focus on your studies Anya stop watching these stupid things" after telling no sorry barking at her he left for his room. Anya took a sigh of relief and hurriedly went towards her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys who do you think is the girl Rehan likes?

Drop in your views 

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Guys i put in lots of efforts please show some support by voting i asked for 100 votes though the views are more than 200 but you guys couldn't manage to vote