Ishq 8

Haris was sprawled with kids on his each side deciding which moviw they should watch "baba let's watch frozen please." "okay as you wish my princess." "but baba when will we watch the spiderman?" asked his little innocent boy " how about after this one?" replied Haris. 

Haris knew no bounds to happiness when Ayesha called him and then his babies called him baba he cried a lot hugging them as if he will lose them if he leaves them. 

Flashback 

Ayesha went towards hospital to his mother who was like her own mother now. She told whatever Haris explained to her and then read the letter loud for both of them in which Ali accepted all of his doings which were not fair and also mentioned how he used to create situations where if anyone would have been in Haris' place would have misunderstood the situation. Haris was also at fault but he was also father of her kids. Mrs. Haseeb called Ayesha towards her "Ayesha after he did the unfair things with i cut all my ties with him doesn't mean i dont know about his sufferings he started praying never has he eyed any lady after you he spent his most of the time helping people he tried very hard to find you if not for me blackmailing his so called detectives he would have found you earlier. I am not saying this because i am his mother but because i also see you suffering give yourselves a chance there are ups and downs in every relationship he has learned his lesson give him punishment make him repent but done leave him kids need him you need him he needs you three and i want to see my family complete." This was the push Ayesha needed she thought a lot about her mother in law's words and reached to a decision. Next she disclosed to kids about Haris and explained them why they were living separatly. Haris received a call from landline number and next fell on the ground shocked "baba come home soon." Saying this the twins giggled. Haris rushed to Ayesha's place and he couldn't contain his happiness and here he is with his kids.

flashback ends

since two days Haris is on mission impressing Ayesha she is enjoying all the efforts he is putting in he makes breakfast takes care of the kids drops them to school brings new gifts for Ayesha every evening does 50 sit ups daily to apologize. After 3 days it's their anniversary and she has planned a surprise for both of them.

Anniversary day

Haris entered the house tired as hell totally worn out he didn't had the energy left today to do the sit ups and woo his wife when will she let him hug her embrace her feel her. releasing a sigh he moved towards their room and a gasp released his mouth seeing his room decorated like it was on their wedding night and his little enchantress was standing in the middle of the night testing his control. Ayesha moved towards Haris bringing him inside the room "Haris today is our anniversary i want to forget everything that happened in the past and want to start a new life with you but today you will have to promise never are you going to shout on me and discuss the things with me before reaching any conclusion." Haris nodded making Ayesha frown "why are you only nodding say something." she said a little annoyed. Haris chuckled and then crashed his lips on her taking her by surprise "tonight is for showing not talking Ashu janum." Winking at his cherry red wife both spend the night in each others embrace.

The End 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would like to sincerely apologize was disappearing despite my promise but i swear i had my reasons. 

next please let me know what kind of story would you like? a mafia romance story or a cousin love story again or maybe a college love?