Qurbatein 3

Next morning came with a ray of hope and new plans were plotting in Anya's head already. Her mission was to unite her Rehan bhai with his lover but for that she needs to know who the lover is? What if it's Mehek? There are only two female cousins in the house it could be wither mehek or her. Her brain stopped working for a moment what if its her shaking her head negatively she erased this thought from her mind. Maybe its one of her colleagues but he has hardly hired any or is direct contact with one jitne kharoos hein unke 2 doston ke ilawa tou koi dost nhi phir kaun?

Thinking continuously and reaching nowhere was giving her a headache deciding to ponder over her thoughts some other time she dressed up and left for breakfast. Anya was lost in her thoughts when she entered the dining area and bumped into someone rubbing her forehead she looked in the blazing grey eyes. Frowning she asked "Rehan Bhai aren't you feeling well or something you just bumped into me that too with so much force what if i had been injured tch comeon now apologise." Anya demanded like a baby but Rehan was too busy admiring this lady infron tof him who has his heart clad in baby pink kurti looking pure and beautiful as always. On the other hand Anya though his condition is really very serious he has started day dreaming in standing position only. Inorder to bring Rehan back from his dreamland Anya pinched Rehan a little too hard "ouch" Rehan shouted "Are you out of your mind or what Anya why are you hitting me." Anya narrowed her eyes and pointed her finger at him "you mister because of you i could have been injured you see your chest is like a stone my face could have lost its beauty due to injury and then nobody would have married me." If not stopped by Rehan Anya would have continued her story for dont know how long. "please stop with your dramas nothing of this sort has happened and why are you always dreaming about your wedding?" Saying so Rehan raised his eyebrow at her. Anya let out a nervous laugh "no no Rehan bhai it was just a though mun se nikal gaya bs aur kuch nhi why are you standing here come let's have breakfast saying so they moved towards the dining area. A smiling Rehan entering the dining area with Anya was a sight to see for the family members. They all had their breakfast peacefully.

Anya was sitting in the garden area when Mehek took a seat beside her "Anya where are you lost these days?" Shaking her head Anya said nothing. "Anya i want to share something with you. Actually i like someone and want to get married to him i have even talked to baba about his he said he will think about it and let me know. please can you do me a favour? Can you talk to baba and convince him i am sure he will say yes he just needs a little push you very well know how to convince someone please help your sister pretty please?" Mehek was pleading Anya while Anya was in a shock Mehek likes someone but who?

"Who is the guy you are talking about Mehek?"

"it's ........."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So last time you guys were right Rehan's love interest is Anya but now there is another question who is Mehek talking about any guesses? 

please leave lots of comments guys and keep voting and showing your love 

takecare and see you soon with the next update