Ishq 5

The day dawned crisp and clear. The ray of sunlight lit up her room making her groan inwardly her body felt numb and was not feeling like waking up. Last night kids had given her a tough time they were so hyper and energetic and were hell bent on having their fun night. More than anything Ayesha was emotionally drained, she sat up and looked at the kids yesterday the kids met their father whom they haven't heard of ever and he saw them for the first time his own kids but what shocked her more was his appearance he no more carried that strong aura rather looked weak and tired as if there was a heavy burden on his shoulder what could be the reason by any chance is he regretting? As soon as she saw him she hid behind the tree with the kids and getting a chance ran towards her car how can she face him no she cannot forget what he did with her blaming her all the time for something which was not in her control despite knowing the fact she didn't have any close relationship other than him he opted to insult her humiliate her no she cannot let him know about her and the kids. She turned towards the kids and their sleeping faces instantly bought a smile on her face. Her kids were an exact replica of father specially Aina her every habit her personality her way of eating her attitude everything shouted that she is daughter of the great Haris. Whereas Ayan was a complete mama's boy a softie she called her. 

Today she was going for an interview with the kids for their admission in playgroup as they were smart kids for their age. She woke them up and went to make their breakfast. Ayesha dressed them and left for the interview after the interview Aina glanced towards her mother and asked "mama don"t you think we should be treated with ice cream as we were on our best behavior and i even taught Ayan how to be a well mannered boy." "Aina why are you lying i am good boy already you don't need to teach me anything infact its me who tells you how to behave yourself in front of others." Ayan scoffed and was ready to show the drama queen her real place. Just to end the fight Ayesha intertwined in between "okay okay no need to fight we are going to the ice cream parlor and you Miss Aina better behave yourself don't fight with Ayan and Ayan you should not argue with your sister." Saying so she turned towards the nearest ice cream parlor and parked her car. "Come on now let's have some fun my babies." 

Aina and Ayan at once rushed inside and were choosing their favorite ice creams. Feeling someone knocking on their heads Ayan and Aina turned towards the source and were shocked to see the uncle they met yesterday yes it was their Haris uncle. "Assalam o Alaikum Haris uncle and Aina motioned her hands towards him as if asking him to pick her and then again began with the hunt of her ice cream. Haris chuckled at her enthusiasm and looked at Ayan just as he was about to say something Ayesha entered and called the twins "Ayan, Aina" As soon as words left her mouth Haris turned abruptly and saw her whom he was finding since a very long time and here she was standing infront of him Ayesha was looking equally shocked seeing him there but why Aina was in his arms. As if this was less of a shock for both of them that Ayan came forward and said "mama can you pick me up like uncle picked Aina i am not able to choose like this." It was as if a bomb was dropped on both of them there head snapped towards each other in a shock.