Qalb 2

Elders decided to organize a little get together on Zaamin's return. Everyone was in a hustle bustle some running here ordering the maids, some checking arrangements and youngsters were busy in their shopping and their own plans. Noor was not at all happy when she got to know that Zaamin wont return back and will stay here she knew that now her parents will start forcing her for rukhsati which she didn't want not anytime soon atleast. this all was getting too much for her. Noor's mother had specially asked her to wear something presentable and nice as she is Zaamin's wife and soon it will be officially announced. Mrs.Waleed knew leave it to her daughter and she will show up in her favorite pooh night dress. 

After sulking for whole day Zeeniya and Hooriya dragged Noor to her wardrobe and they selected a light blue dress for her which had embroidery on it. Hooriya took out the matching jewelry. Three of them got ready together. Noor after doing her makeup was not looking less than a princess. With minimal makeup even she was slaying it. On the other hand Zeeniya made sure she looks good enough as it was her brother's welcome back party after all. Hooriya looked too cute in her purple outfit. 

Finally these three divas decided to go to backyard where the party was arranged as guests had started to pool in. One look at Noor and Zaamin was losing control, more than that he was angry at himself that why he didn't notice this beauty before. The three girls greeted everyone and went to join their cousins where Hassan gave a hug to Noor and told her she looks gorgeous and someone is about to get a fly in their mouth after seeing her. She followed Hassan's gaze and found someone looking at her intensely. She heard Hassan's laughter and blush started to appear on her cheeks. Shortly afterwards Haya and Danish joined them. When Danish saw Noor couldn't control his playful nature and whistled saying "Someone is looking a little too pretty today don't you think Haya?" Haya gasped at his open flirting while Noor blushed. Zaamin was attending guests but his all attention was on the lady who had his heart in her palms he was clealry getting pissed by seeing the closeness of Danish and his Noor. This didn't settle well with him. On top of that a lady approached Hooriya and Noor and asked if they are sisters and are they married to which they remained silent and the lady continued "i would like to talk to your mother you both look so pretty i am looking for a bride for my two sons you two will look perfect with them" she said while pointing towards her boys who were standing just beside Zaamin. 

Zaamin who was angry before was about to burst like a volcano now. Sensing his anger Noor quickly excused herself and went inside the house with the intention of retiring to her room but oh boy she was so wrong as a hand held her waist and before she could make a noise the other hand was kept on her mouth. After seeing Zaamin she relaxed a bit however didn't appreciate the way he had cornered her but before she could say something Zaamin spoke up "buhat maza aata hai mujhsy dur reh kar why are you repeating those mistakes which i have done? you don't even look at me forget talking to me. Why Noor? you know i am here for you and you also know the height of my possessiveness then why why didn't you tell that lady that you are already married to me? Do you feel embarrassed of calling me as your husband in front of everyone?" Noor had it enough she punched him in his stomach so that he leaves her and let her speak which she did "Kaafi jaldi yaad nhi aa gayi apko meri? i have waited for years for you don't tell me that i am embarrassed of calling you my husband you had a problem with this relationship not me you wanted to keep it a secret as if we have committed a crime it was you who ran away straight after nikkah and not even once tried to contact me so don't blame me if there is someone to be blamed its you. Now listen clearly and for the last time stay away from me with great difficulty i have controlled my heart not for you to break it again. Leave me alone." Saying this she tried to walk away but alas this man couldn't listen to her for once even he again caged her "Now i will say and you will listen i have loved you since i knew the meaning of this word love even in childhood i used to play with you when you were born it was me who was the happiest i wouldn't let you play with others cause i couldn't share you but when everyone talked about our nikkah i couldn't agree to it because i thought you are young its not fair with you my education wasn't complete there were many reasons and i though its better if we stayed away so as soon as our nikkah date was finalized, i finalized my tickets and left right after nikkah. i know its my mistake but you cannot completely my problem baba had passed away and i was young couldn't make correct decisions what i thought was right was totally wrong i have been hurt as well i had to live away from everyone and when i lived there without you i realized how much i love you and adore you. This took a little long and i have been ,late but not that late ke i cannot win your heart again." tears made its way down Noor's cheek and she couldn't take it anymore without saying a word left the living room and ran upstairs to her room.

Zaamin smirked and said "dilwale dulhaniya le kar hi jayenge".

What do you think Zaamin will do to gain Noor's trust and love back what will be Noor's decision?

Don't forget to vote and comment.