Ishq 2

Ayesha and Haris were not married under favorable circumstances it was an arranged compromising marriage. They both were long distant relatives Ayesha only had her father  who is no more alive due to weak heart and since Ayesha's and Haris's father had re united just few days back seeing his dear friend on the death bad Abdul Haseeb promised him the safety of the dying man's daughter hence the nikkah was fixed. Ayesha didn't have any problem with this nikkah she could do anything for her father but same was not the case for Haris he was not ready to give up his freedom. Ayesha had shifted to her husbands house when her father died because in this world she could not live alone in this world when she was married and she had a mehram.

Ayesha was not aware that Haris had not accepted her with heart and it was just an emotional blackmail by his father to him. Haris initially didn't talk to Ayesha but then he was man and he had needs so he thought why not use his rights thus they had consummated their marriage. Ayesha thought that maybe now his behavior will change with her but who was she fooling. Haris just used her Ayesha tried her best to win his heart she used to all his work tried new dishes for him she gave her 100% to this marriage, at times  Haris used to melt however his friend Ali who was not a real friend used to remind him about how his father had forced him and if he wouldn't have agreed to what his father had said he maybe would have been disowned. 

When Ayesha had called tried contacting him to share the good news with him, that was the exact time his friend had met Haris filling immense hatred for Ayesha in his heart. That was the last straw and since Ali was leaving the next day and shifting to USA permanently he threw a party for all of his friends where Haris got drunk.

Thinking about past tears formed in Ayesha's eyes she thought a child would change things between them there was a tiny hope in her heart which was badly crushed by Haris. Ayesha decided if this is what it takes then let it be she wont go back to this man who just needed her to fulfill his lust nothing else she also has some self respect. Her father had left enough money for her to survive on. She decided to do a job in a school and save for later as she would never like to compromise on anything for her child. She busied herself in house chores she didn't wish to think about the man who never cared about her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think Haris will do now he doesn't even know about the baby.

what will be his reaction when he wont see Ayesha in the house anymore?

share your views. 

do vote and comment.