Behad 4 (LAST)

Despite being a famous businessman and reading people's mind Ameer could not make out what would be Maira's reply. She was just too lost in her thinking and Zayyan held her hand that's when she came back to her senses. She excused herself and left with the kids everyone stared at her back. Ameer just with the thought that Maira may reject him felt like oxygen had been snatched from him. From when did Maira became important to him that's what he was asking himself maybe when she accepted his kids and took care of them without expectation of any return, or when she made amazing dishes for kids or when she took care of his parents when he was out on trip or when she saved his kids several times. He didn't have answer to this question but one thing he was sure of was that this lady had his heart with her and he has to convince her anyhow to marry him. 

Maira was indulged in her own pool of thoughts, marrying Ameer never crossed her mind she loved the kids as her own but she did not understand why her heart didn't disagree with the proposal and why she felt happy when Ameer said yes and why she didn't feel like smashing Ameer's face like she would love to to, to the other guys. If something was stopping her from saying her from saying yes was just her grandfather he was with her when Allah took her parents away even being aged he used to shield her protect her how can she leave him behind all alone no she cannot do this with this thought in mind she decided to have a word with Ameer. She opened the door and there stood Ameer who was just about to knock the door. "i need to talk to you." both of them said at the same time and looked at each other shocked. Maira lowered her eyes and let him enter her room. As soon as Ameer entered the room  he saw how peacefully the kids were sleeping and a smile crept on his face. Ameer settled himself on the couch while Maira sat on the corner of the bed. "Maira look i know you are worried that i was a married man i wont be able to love you to give you respect you to treat you well and this is why i am here to remove all the misunderstandings so that decision making becomes easy for you." he took a sigh then continued " Maira what my ex wife did with me was something i never expected from her it was as if she had made me a man even i never knew i was arrogant, rude and what not. But then you knocked the doors of my heart and without my permission you entered as if you own it and again you made me a completely different person. I dont feel peace when i dont see you for a long time when my mother had arranged my engagement forcefully it felt as if i am doing wrong with you your eyes which speak alot used to accuse me. Maira with great difficulty i have started trusting people and that too because of you when you already have taken my heart then ruLe on it as well cherry on top you already are a mother to my kids did you see how Zayyan got happy when he got the chance to call you mama and not to forget baba said convincing your grandfather was the hardest task to move in with us he was not agreeing only but then Zayyan played the cupid and he agreed Alhumdulillah." Maira had tears in her eyes listening to such a confession in this cruel world someone was ready to accept her, cherish her, love her, she wont have to stay away from her grandfather nor from the kids a person would be foolish to disagree to such an alliance. Maira then without speaking any word to Ameer went towards elders and nodded her head and congratulations roared amongst the family members Ameer couldn't thank Allah enough.

Nikkah was done at the end of the week and the happiness which was radiating of their faces could be seen clearly. Zayyan was going crazy introducing his mama to everyone but then his grandmother dragged him with her to stage and took the family picture of Maira and Ameer with hira in Maira's arm and Zayyan settles in between Maira and Azeem. The photographer asked them to say CHEESE.

THE END.

SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE. 

BIDDING A BYE TO BEHAD 

IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS FEEL FREE TO DM 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.