Ishq 6

Ayesha  without thinking anything else took or rather snatched  Aina from Haris, held Ayan's hand and ran away from the cafe. Haris was too shocked to react but as soon as he gained his senses back he started running behind them. Seems it was too late it felt as if Ayesha disappeared with the kids but who were they by any chance were they his kids? or she married someone else he was too confused  to think straight. He called Wasim his investigator telling him the details and asked him to find Ayesha by hook or crook. 

It had been 15 days since Ayesha and Haris had collided Ayesha stopped stepping out of the house she didn't send the kids anywhere they were just confined to their house but till when was this possible. Just as this thought had occurred to Ayesha her cellphone started ringing showing her an incoming call from her mother in law, strange she received the call and what she heard was an earth shattering news for her. Her mother in law had a heart attack and was demanding to meet the Ayesha and kids because she doesn't know when she will be gone from this world and wont be able to see the pieces of heart the noor of her eyes yes this is what she used to call the three of them. Without any second thought Ayesha booked the flights for Karachi and within next 7 hours she was sitting with her mother in law who was continuously thanking Allah that she got some time to at least see her lifelines. Ayesha glared at her in response. Mrs.Haseeb knew everything about Ayesha all along and even about her grand kids she had seen Ayesha suffering and now she didn't wish the poor soul to suffer more so left the decision on Ayesha only. Mrs.Haseeb had also blackmailed Waseem not to tell Haris anything about Ayesha. 

Aina and Ayan were busy rambling about their life to their dadi janum when a man entered in a very disheveled state rushed open the door and hugged Mrs.Haseeb it was none other than Haris. Ayesha got shocked and decided to leave the room with the kids  before he notices them but guess luck was not on her side. Ayan pinched Haris "leave my dadi janum why are you squeezing her leave her." Ayesha pulled Ayan to herself and asked him to apologize "Ayan he is her son you cannot talk to him like that say sorry" Ayan at once apologized his mama was too dear to him. Ayesha again tried to leave with the kids when Haris stopped them "Wait Ayesha" 

"you cannot leave like this Ayesha you have some explanations to do we need to talk."  Haris said sternly not leaving any chances for refusal this time he wouldn't let her walk away and hide from him she looked towards Mrs.Haseeb who blinked her eyes giving her the confidence she needed. Saying later she will let him know when and where to meet she left the hospital. Ayesha one day or the other had to discuss things with him had to let the kids know about their father whatsoever Haris may wish to enter the kids life and take up their responsibility or share their rights but she wasn't sure about anything hence decided to leave everything on time only time will tell what will happen may Allah help all of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is about their meet up 

updates will now be regular sorry for disappearing guys 

if you liked the chapter dont forget to vote and share your views